Messy Hair

-Description: You and Spencer have a secret relationship. But, when his messy hair caught the attention, there was no escape.
-Warnings: Mention of smut, fluffiness
-Word count: 930
-Note: I love this! Short, but cute. Hope you enjoy it!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I woke up from the sun, shining on my body, and with next to me, my beautiful boyfriend. Keeping our relationship a secret is exciting. Especially to profilers. But, we are carefull at work.

'Good morning, love.' a morning voice greeted me, happily.

I turned my head, so I was now facing Spencer.

'Good morning, genius.' I replied, smiling.

'Last night was amazing.' he spoke, as he pulled me closer.

'It really was.'

My hands played with his messy hair, as a moan escaped out of his mouth.

'You really enjoy this, huh?'

'Yeah, I really do.' he replied, amused.

I kept massaging his scull, while I pressed kisses on his head. Suddely, we got interrupted by a rang. The rang of the phone.

Spencer groaned, while grabbing his phone of the nightstand.

'Hello?' he said trough the phone.

In the meanwhile, I kept playing with his soft hair, as I pressed soft kisses in his neck. His eyes got wide, when he tried not to moan.

'Sor-sorry Hotch.' he spoke, as he took a deep breath.

'I'm-I'm coming.' he said quickly, and hung up.

A moan escaped once again, while I chuckled by it.

'You didn't let me speak politely to Hotch. I should punish you.' Spencer teased, grinning.

'Well, you should.'

'I would, but we are late.' he answered, as he quickly kissed me on my lips, and stood up.

For the first time this morning, I gave a look at the clock. We were late. We completly forgot the time. In a rush, I jumped out of bed.

I just wanted to run to the bathroom, as I was stopped by a rang. Now, it came from my phone. I took it, while I grabbed some clothes.

'Hello?' I spoke trough the phone.

'(Y/L/N)? You're late. Everything alright?' Aaron spoke, a little worried, as I'm always on time.

'Yeah, I just forgot the time. I'm on my way.' I said quickly, and hung up.

We rushed our clothes on, and soon left the building. Once we arrived at the parkingplot, we decided that Spencer got out first. It makes more sense, cause they called him first. Besides, the team couldn't see us arrive at the same moment, that was just too suspisious.

Only a few minutes later, I stepped out of the car, and went to the BAU. Luckly, it was no case today. Only a bunch of paperwork.

I got quickly into the bullpen, only to see the team around Spencer his desk. I came closer to them, as I saw Derek with a big laugh on his face. I gave a look at Spencer, and saw immediately why they were laughing. His hair was a mess. The cause of his messy hair, was me. I played yesterday and this morning, a lot with his hair. Somehow, I didn't noticed it in the car what a mess it was.

'Hey pretty girl, and what's your excuse to come so late?' Derek asked, teasing.

'I completly forgot the time, but what is going on here?' I chuckled, when I obviously knew the answer.

Derek pointed at the hair, as Spencer gave me a "help me" look. I tried to not burst out of laughing.

'Pretty boy, you need to tell us. With who were you, last night?' Derek kept teasing him.

'I was with no one.'

'Oh, com on. You have sex hair.' Derek spitted out.

'Which girl stole your heart?' he continued.

'Yes Spence, who are you hiding from us?' now JJ asked, also chuckling.

There was no escape. We both knew, they would keep asking. Spencer made eye contact with me, clearly nervous. We communicated before, with eye contact. I could practically read, he wanted to tell them. I nodded, with a smile.

Before he could say anything, I spoke to the team, smirking.

'Well actually, I know who his secret girlfriend is.'

They immediately looked in my direction, with shocking faces.

'You know who? (Y/N), you need to tell us.' an excited Penelope said.

'Who is it? Which girl makes him so happy?' now Derek asked.

With a smile, I went to Spencer. He was already chuckling, as I bent over, to kiss him on the lips. Everyone's jaw dropped. They were all in shock, as we ended the soft kiss. Spencer invited me, to sit on his laps, which I did.

'Omg! (Y/N), are you his secret girlfriend?' Penelope exclaimed.

'Yup.' I said, while I rested my head on his shoulder.

'How long?' David asked.

'4 months and 5 days.' Spencer spoke, happily.

'Congratulations, pretty boy, pretty girl.' Derek congrats us.

'You two are perfect for each other.'

'You both are so cute.'

'Congrats for you both. I'm okey with it, as long it doesn't effect work.' Aaron spoke, a small smile appears on his face.

'Thank you.' we both say, as Spencer kissed me on my cheeck.

'Talk about work. These files do not fill in themselves.' Aaron continued, as he went to his office, with a chuckle.

Everyone went back to his desk, filling in the files. Although, it was exciting having a secret relationship, we both were happy they know now.

After a day of paperwork and a lot of questions, Spencer and I had some unfinished bussiness to handle home.