Babysitting

-Description: You and Spencer are together. If you guys are babysitting on Henry, you reveal some excited news.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, pregnant
-Word count: 1482
-Note: Thank you guys so much for 2,000 reads! This really means a lot to me! I am so glad that you like my stories! Thank you all for everything!
__________________________

Y/N POV:

'Thank you so much for babysitting on him.' JJ told us, as we both arrived at her house.

It's not the first time, we're babysitting on Henry. This evening, JJ and Will, are going to the theater. They have these tickets for months now, and are really looking forward to it.

'No problem, JJ. We and Henry are going to have tons of fun.' I assured her, seeing Henry giggling, while Spencer is holding him.

'Are you ready, cher?' Will came towards us, while JJ nodded.

'Be good for auntie (Y/N), and uncle Spence.' she went through his blonde locks, and kissed him on the forehead. Will did the same, as we said our last goodbyes, before they left the house.

The sweet part was, that I'm not actually Henry's aunt. That's Penelope. They knew each other longer than me, since I joined the BAU later. I'm totally okey with it, but my heart always melt as Henry calls me also "auntie (Y/N)".

'So, what do you want to do?' Spencer asked the little boy, while he placed him back on the floor. JJ already bathed him, and changed him into pajamas.

'Drawing?'

'Drawing it is.'

We took a place to the kitchen table, while Henry took his drawing stuff. He placed all the pencils, markers, and paper on the table. We began to draw.

After a little while, Henry gave a look at our drawings.

'Is that a bird, auntie (Y/N)?'

'I'm glad you can recognize it.' I smiled, as I took also a look at his drawing.

'Woah, that is a beautiful car.' I complimented him, looking at the red race car, he drew. He thanked me, before turning to the quiet genius.

'What are you drawing, uncle Spence?'

'The USS Enterprise.' I giggled at his response. Of course he was drawing that.

A few minutes passed, as we all finished.

'Can we play with the lego?' he asked us, as I glanced at the time.

'I'm sorry, Henry, but it's your bedtime. Let's go to bed, so uncle Spence, can read you a bedtime story.' the 5 year old, pounted, sadly, before heading upstairs.

'Which book do you want me to read?' my boyfriend asked the blonde, as he was deep in thoughts.

'This one.' he made his final decision, handing the book to Spencer, as he climbed into bed.

I tucked him in, and Spencer began to read. I gave a loving look at the two boys, as eventually the story came to an end.

'Sleep tight, Henry.' I said, and gave him a kiss on the head.

'Sweet dreams.' Spencer spoke, as he also gave his godson a kiss on the head.

We turned the big light off, so only his little lamp was shining. We pulled the door, not quite closing it, as we made our way downstairs. We both brought some paperwork with us, because it was too early for us to sleep.

About 40 minutes later, we finished, considering we already made a part at work. We decided to cuddle up in the couch, as I rested my head on his lap. I lifted my shirt a little higher, as Spencer began to draw random shapes on my belly. He probably thought, that I was in pain, but not this time.