Little Sick

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You two just came home, from dinner with the team, as Spencer went straight to the bathroom. Something was wrong, but you were willing to help him.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 986
-Note: This time, it's a short one. But, still cute. Enjoy guys!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I opened the door of our shared apartement. We just came home, from the restaurant, we went with the team. After such a difficult case, we all deserved a great dinner.

When I opened the door, Spencer went straight to the bathroom. I knew something was wrong. He was quieter than normal, and he didn't ate much at the restaurant. I didn't asked about it, but I did in the car ride back home. But he said he was fine, and I didn't want to push him.

So now, I went to sit on the couch. I took the remote control, and zapped aimlessly trough the tv channels.

After a while, I turned off the tv, and went to the door of the bathroom. Spencer was in there for a while now. Normally, he never spend that much time in the bathroom.

'Spence? Are you okey?' I asked, while I gently knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, he opened the door. He was in his pajamas, but his face was in pain.

'Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a little stomachache and headache.' he replied.

'Aww sweety, why don't you go to bed? And I will bring you a medicine.'

He nodded, as he went to bed.

So, that was the problem. I hated seeing him in pain. He had headaches before, but stomachaches? Not that much. I went to the little medicine box, and took the right one out. I also took a glass of water, and walked back to the bedroom, as I saw my beautiful boyfriend laying on the bed. Still in pain.

'This should help.' I said, while I gave him the medicine and the glass of water.

He quickly swallowed the little pill, with the water.

'Thanks.' he replied, in a soft voice.

'I'll go change fast, and then we can cuddle if you want.' I said, and gave him a soft smile.

'That would be great.'

I went to the badroom, and changed fast into my pajamas. I quickly brushed my teeth, and went back to Spencer. I remembered with headaches, you turn best the lights off, which I did. Now, there was only light from outside and from the little alarm clock, but it was still enough to see each other. I crawled in bed, and cuddled up next to him.

While we lay there in silence, I got an idea. I changed position, and I gently lifted his tee-shirt. Spencer raised his head, confused looking at me.

'Can I?' I asked, while I chuckled a little bit.

He nodded, still a little dubious. I began to draw random shapes on his belly. When he realized what I was doing, he rested back his head on his pillow, and relaxed his body. I continued, drawing random shapes, and gave him little kisses all over his belly. He seemed to be a little more relaxed.

After a while, I stopped and gave a look at his face. He has his eyes closed, but opened them when he noticed I stopped.

'Did it help a little?' I asked, hoping he was now in less pain.

'It helped great. The pain in my stomach is gone now.' he smiled.

'Great. And, your head?'

'Nothing has changed.' he answered, as he putted back his arm on his head.

'Let me help you.' I chuckled, as I went to sit down behind him.

My back leaning against the wall, as Spencer was leaning against my chest. My hands found their way trough his brown, soft hair. I slowly massaged his skull. A smile appears on his face. I always knew, he liked it. I loved to go trough his hair, so I did this a lot more, then only if he has headaches. His amused moaning, just confirmed he liked it.

Also this time, I pressed gently kisses on his head. My fingers played with his hair, while I kept massaging his skull.

Time passed, as I slowly took my hands out of his messy hair. He didn't agree with it.

'Don't stop.' he groaned, slightly.

'Well genius, are you still in pain?' I asked, smirking.

'N-no. But, I like your hands in my hair.' he whined a little bit.

'But sweety, it's late. We need to get some sleep.' I said, while my hands goes trough his soft hair again.

'We don't need to sleep. We have free tomorrow. Then, we can sleep.' he chuckled, amused.

A smile appears on my face, while my hands found their way in his soft hair. He moaned, again. This just gave me a push to keep going, knowing he enjoys it.

A few minutes passed, as I took my hands out of his hair, and went to lay down again, my head resting on his chest. This time, his hands were slowly going trough my hair. I moaned amused, as he turned his head, to look me into my eyes.

'Thank you. I don't know what I should do without you.' he spoke, meaning it.

'You're welcome, love. I'm glad I could take the pain away.'

'You helped a lot.' he assured me, as he kissed me softly on the lips.

I enjoyed the passionate kiss, as he wanted to show me how gratefull he was.

'Let's get some sleep now.' I said, still smiling.

'Yeah, you're right. It's late and we're both tired. Cuddle me, please?' he asked, as he opened his arms.

I immediately took the request, cuddled up in his arms, resting my head on his chest. Not much later, we both fell happily asleep.