Behavior

-Discription: You and Spencer are together. You discovered, that you are pregnant. But, how are you going to tell him?
-Warnings: Fluffiness, pregnant
-Word Count: 936
-Note: My first pregnancy story! I hope, I did it well. Have a great day/night!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Three days. It has been three days, since I found out. I was late on my period, so I took a pregnancy test. Positive. I was overwhelmed with happiness, but also, I have never been so terrified. I haven't told Spencer yet. I haven't told anyone. I was just afraid. What if he's not ready for such a big change? Or, what if he doesn't want a child? Or, or-

'(Y/N)?' a voice shoot me out of my thoughts.

'W-what?' I asked Derek, who sat over me, on the jet.

'Are you okey, love?' my beautiful boyfriend asked, with concern in his voice.

'Yeah, yeah.'

'You're sure, pretty girl?' now Derek asked, with the same concern.

'Yes, yes, I'm fine. What were you saying?'

'Well, to celebrate the good ending of the case, we're all going to Rossi's. Are you coming?'

'Yes, of course!' I spoke, happily, before they were talking again.

I was happy with this news. Maybe, I can now relax a little, and stop worrying for a moment. But, I knew the team has noticed my behavior lately. Mostly, I'm a great listener, but since I found out my pregnancy, all the talking was a blur, and I could only hear my own thoughts. I knew the team was worried. Especially, Spencer.
I just don't know how to tell them.
_________________________

Later:
Spencer POV:

We were all at Rossi's, talking, drinking, and eating small toasts. Since, it was good whether, we were all outside. I was looking at (Y/N), who was talking with the girls, as Morgan came to me.

'Hey Reid, have you any idea what's going on with pretty girl?'

'No, I have no idea. She's acting strange, lately. But, she doesn't want to say what's wrong. I'm worried about her.' I spoke out, as I felt Morgan's hand on my shoulder, to support me.

'I know, kid. But, she will tell you, if she's ready.' Morgan said, as I watched (Y/N) going inside.

'Why don't we go to the girls? Maybe they know more.' he continued, as we made our way to them.

'Hey, do you guys have any idea what's going on with (Y/N)?' I asked them, as they looked also worried.

'No, she won't tell us.' JJ replied.

'But, she is very off, lately. It's like she doesn't hear us.' now Prentiss spoke.

'I'm worried.' Garcia said, as we all agreed.

'What if we say, that we will always be their for her, if she comes back from inside? Maybe she feels loved, and tells us.' Garcia continued, as we all nodded.

Just then, (Y/N) walks back into the garden.
__________________________

Y/N POV:

As I walked back from the house, I mean mansion, I saw everyone staring at me, with concerned eyes.

'What's wrong?' I asked them, a little nervous, since all the eyes were on me.

'Love, we are just worried about you. We all have noticed your different behavior, lately. You don't need to tell us, if you're not ready. We just want to let you know, that we are always here for you.' Spencer spoke up, as everyone nodded in agreement.

'Yes, we care about you, (Y/N).'

'You can tell us anything.'

'We will never let you down.'

Everyone spoke, as tears filled my eyes. This was so sweet! I love the team so much, every single person.

'Thank you guys, this is really sweet.' I spoke, as my first tear has dropped.

Spencer came immediately to me, comforting me. He pulled me in a gentle hug, as I let now all my tears stream down my face. He pressed soft kisses on my head, and I decided that this was the moment to tell him. And the whole team. I pulled away a little, so I could meet his gaze.

'I um, I actually need to tell you something. I'm sorry, I didn't told you sooner, but I was scared of your reaction, and it was difficult for me too. Spencer, I'm-I'm pregnant.' I spoke, while I was waiting nervously for his reaction.

In the meanwhile, everyone's jaw dropped. I saw Spencer his face going from confusion to extreamly happiness.

'You're-you're pregnant?' he asked in disbelief, as I nodded.

He immediately gave me a big hug. I smiled into his excitement, while another tear escaped. He gently pulled me a little away, as he brushed my tear away. I saw, that he was tearing up as well. Then, Spencer threw his lips at mine, as we shared a sweet kiss.

'I can't believe we're gonna have a baby!' he exclaimed, ending the kiss.

'Me neither. I'm so happy, that you are happy.'

'Of course, I am. How could I not be?' he replied, still so happy.

It wasn't until now, that we noticed a slight sobbing, coming from our family. As we both turned our heads, we saw everyone a little emotional, especially Penelope.

I went to all of them, and gave every single one a hug. Everyone was so exited, as they congratulated us. Even Aaron smiled.

It was a great feeling, that I was not going to do this alone. I have my whole family ready for me, and of course, my wonderful boyfriend. This baby is going to be so loved, it warmed my heart.