Class Reunion

-Description: You and Spencer are together. But, suddenly Spencer got an invitation to his class reunion.
-Warnings: Language, angst, fluffiness, 3x16 spoilers
-Word count: 1664
-Note: An angsty one, but I promise, it ends good. Many things will happen here. By the way, I used here the name "Max". Just know, that I have nothing against that name, or people with that name. I also used a part of a great idea, from a really kind person. Credits to: Marissav05Marissav05
________________________

Y/N POV:

It was Sunday night, we came not so long ago back from a date. In the meanwhile, we were already laying in bed. I rested my head on his chest, as he pressed soft kisses on my head. Everything was perfect now.

'You're beautiful.' he spoke, happily. I giggled by his statement.

'And, you are gorgeous.' I said, before turning my head to face him.

'I love you.' he spoke, sweetly.

'I love you more.'

A smile appears on his face, as he cupped my chin in his hands.

'Not possible.' he chuckled, before pressing our lips together.

The moment was absolutely perfect. Unfortunately, it got ruined by an annoying sound of a text notification, coming from Spencer's phone. He groaned at the sound, as he leaned over, to grab his phone. He stared for a few moments to the screen, before suddenly jumping up.

'Love, is everything alri-'

'What the fuck?' he cutted me off, clearly angry.

'I-I can't believe they're invited me.' he began, sitting back on the mattress.

'W-why would they?'

'Love, what's wrong?' I said, as I took him in my arms.

He simply gave me his phone, while he buried his face in the crook of my neck. Worriedly, I took it, and began to read the message. It read:

"Hey Spencer, remember me? It's been years since I last saw you. How are you? Well, I just wanted to invite you to the class reunion. Everyone is going to be there. I will send you all the information. Maybe see you then. -Max-"

I couldn't believe this. This text is from one of Spencer's old classmates. The ones that bullied him for so long. After six months of dating Spencer, he truly opened up for me. He told everything he went through. Including his childhood.

I took him in a tight hug, while I rubbed his back. And, planted sweet kisses on his head.

'I'm so sorry, love. I know what they did. I'm so sorry you went through all of that.'

'But, I still think you need to go.' I continued.

He slowly pulled back, a tear escaping his eye. He brushed it quickly off, as he looked at me, with confusian.

'Wh-what do you mean?' he asked, his voice high pitched.

'Well, I think it's the best that you go. I mean, they bullied you for so long, and they probably don't expect you. You can show them how much you've grown, even what they did to you.' I spoke, as I kept comforting him.

For a few moments, it was quiet. I saw him thinking, considering it.

'Okey, I do it. But, can you come with me?'

'Of course, love. I'm already so proud of you.' I pulled him in a soft hug.
_________________________

A week later: