Casino

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. When you got lost in a casino, Spencer was mad at a certain person.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst
-Word count: 919
-Note: Thank you so much for 300 votes and 11k reads! It is incredible that so many people read my stories! I am so grateful for all of you! I hope, you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Las Vegas, the city known for his many casinos and night life. The city were my secret boyfriend was born and raised. The city were we just finished up a case, but due to circumstances, we could only fly back first thing in the morning.

It was evening, we all were already in the hotel. This was the first time I was in Vegas, and I've always wanted to go to a casino. Not to gamble, but just to look around. Feeling the vibe.

I walked out of my hotel room, wanting to ask the genius to come with me. As I just closed the door, Derek walked by.

'Hey pretty girl, wanna come with me to the casino?'

'Derek Morgan, you read my mind. I just wanted to go to there.' I teased, before I hooked up my arm into his. We saw each other as big brother and little sister, always teasing the other.

There wasn't a casino in this hotel, but luckily there was one a few miles away. When we arrived, my eyes went wide, and I couldn't hide the impressed look on my face. It was huge.

'So pretty girl, what are you plans here?'

'Just looking around. I'm really not gonna gamble, just wanna feel the vibe. What about you?'

'Feeling the vibe was my plan as well.'

We went towards a large table, some people were cheering, other were grumbling. It was pretty cool to watch them work, the poker faces they've got, and the confidence they had.

'I'm going to grab us some drinks.' I told Derek, as he nodded in confirmation, while I went to the bar.

I ordered us some drinks, and as I wanted to go back, Derek was no longer in sight. I placed the drinks on a table, trying not to panic, as I couldn't find the muscular man. I went to look for him, but the casino was huge, you could easily walk a while to reach the other side.

I looked everywhere, but no sign of Derek.
_________________________

Spencer's POV:

I was reading my book, as I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it, and got greet by a very worried Morgan.

'Reid, you gotta help me. I lost (Y/N).' I immediately got concerned as well, hearing the name of the love of my life.

'W-what? You lost (Y/N)? Where? How?' I spoke in a more high pitch voice than I wanted.

'We went to a casino. We wanted to feel the vibe and just look around. She went to get us some drinks, while I went to the restroom. When I got back, I couldn't find her anymore.' he explained, as I got angry for losing (Y/N).

'Did you call her?' I asked, as he nodded his head.

'Yes, but it goes straight to voicemail. I don't even think she took her phone with her.'

'Reid, that casino is huge.' Morgan added, putting emphasis on the word "huge".

'Let's go, she easily panics when she get lost or don't know what to do.' I said, knowing she once told me.

My worrying only grew, when I saw the huge casino. Not only my worrying grew, but also my anger.

'Morgan, how could you lose her?' my voice was louder, anger visibly in my expression.

'I'm sorry, Reid, but you're not the only one who is worried.'

'Let's just split up. Call me when you find her.'

We both went different ways, calling out her name and searching everywhere. After a while searching, I finally saw my beautiful girlfriend. She looked absolutely terrified, a single tear escaping her eye, as her gaze met mine.

I ran into her arms, hugging her tightly, while I gently rubbed her back in attempt to comfort her.

'Spence...' relief washed over the both of us, as I pulled her even closer.

'I was so scared, Spence. I left my phone in my hotel room, and I couldn't find Derek. I forgot the way to the hotel and it's dark outside, knowing our jobs, it's very dangerous, especially for women and-' I stopped her anxious rambling, by pressing my lips on her soft ones. It didn't took long for her to kiss me back, finally relaxing a bit more.

'Pretty boy is finally getting some.' we jumped away, looking at a very excited Morgan.

'So, how long?' he asked us, but my girlfriend was quicker in answering him.

'How could you lose me? Where were you?' she began lightly hitting his chest, expressing her feelings.

'I'm sorry! It wasn't my intention!' he took her hitting hands and wrapped her in a hug. I could see the relief as well on his face.

'Congratulations you two. You make a nice couple.'

'Thanks.'

'I'm going to get you back, Derek Morgan. Watch your back.' I needed to suppress the laughing, threatening to come to the surface. With that last sentence being said, she took my hand and dragged me out of the casino, leaving an astonished Morgan behind.