Nightmare

-Description: You and Spencer are together. Spencer was experiencing a nightmare. He woke up, crying, if a fear had developed.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst, mention of kidnapping, nightmare
-Word count: 1477
-Note: I had this one for a while in my head now. I knew, I needed to write it. So, here you go.
_________________________

Y/N POV:

We were all in the jet, flying back home from a case. The case was about a serial killer, who has chosen his victims, based on their jobs. But, it ended good, and we caught the unsub.

I was sitting in a seat, reading a book, as suddenly we all heard noises. We all looked up at the couch, where Spencer was sleeping. He was sweating, had a very panicked expression, and was moving in his sleep.

'Do you think he has a nightmare?' Derek asked, with a confused face.

Before I could answer, Spencer began to yell in his dream. Words as "NO" and "STOP" went out of his mouth. This answered Derek his earlier question, and made me worried.

I didn't doubt of waking him, as I stood up from my seat. I went to the sleepy genius, and squatted, so my eyes were now on the same level as his. I slightly began to shake him.

'Sweety, it's just a dream. You have to wake up.' the words came out, softly.

But, it didn't work. He really was in a deep sleep.

'Spence, wake up, please.' I begged him, while I shook him a little harder.

This time, it worked. He opened his eyes wide, and looked trough the jet. Once he saw me, he immediately stood up, and hugged me tight. He burried his face in my shoulder, while he began to cry, as quiet as possible.

'Shhh, it's okey. It was all just a dream. I am right here, Spence.' I tried to calm him down, while I gently rubbed his back.

I noticed that everyone was staring at us, with concern in their eyes. Spencer kept sobbing in my shoulder, as his tears were rolling down his cheeks. I pressed a kiss on his head, as I hugged him even tighter. I felt terrible, that he was sad. I wished, that I could see his beautiful, happy, smile again.

Slowly though, his crying lessended, as he wiped his tears away. He pulled back a little further, finally looking me in my eyes. His head was a little red, and his eyes were full of fear.

'Do you want to lay down on the couch, and cuddle with me?' He whispered into my ear.

I nodded, and we went to the couch. We both lay down, Spencer pulling me even closer to him.

'Hey kid, you okey?' I heard Derek asking.

'I'm fine. Sorry that you guys needed to see that.' Spencer said, clearly embarrassed.

'Don't worry about that. And, if you want to talk, we are all here for you.' Aaron spoke, as everyone nodded in agreement.

'I know, thanks.' Spencer replied, his voice a little cracking.

'Do you want to talk about it, love?' I asked him, while I went trough his messy hair.

He immedialtely shook his head "no". His obvious action, made us laugh a little.

I kept playing with his soft hair, as I saw his eyes became heavier.

Not much later, he drifted back to sleep. Once again, I gently pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

'Is he asleep?' Emily asked, observing the genius.

I slightly nodded, not wanting to make the sleepy man awake.