Love Story

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You tried to make your love for him clear, by writing a letter.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 1380
-Note: I love this! A great relaxing one shot, with enough fluffiness. Hope you enjoy! :)
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I finally wrote the last word on the long letter. The letter was large, with more than 10 pages. I wrote my feelings for Spencer, my adoration and love, how beautiful and perfect he is, just everything. I told him this multiple times, but I know, a part of him still doesn't believe it. The insecure part. The part that is so wondering, why I chose him. I hoped, this was a way of convincing him how much I love him. That I won't leave him, and that I'm always here for him. Hoping, the insecure part will fade away.

There was a big, red heart, on the front page of the letter. It read: "(Y/N) and Spencer's Love Story".

It wasn't his birthday, a holiday, or our anniversary, I just wanted to make sure, he knows these things. I wanted to make him feel loved. That he is important, and that I care about him.

When I was done, wrapping up the letter in a nice paper, I placed it in my closet, not wanting Spencer to see it just yet. I went to the phone, and called him. It took only 2 beeps, as his voice spoke through the main speaker.

'Hey love!' I greeted him, excited.

'Hey beautiful, how are you?'

'I'm great! How about you?'

'Just a little tired, but good.' I could hear the tiredness in his voice, thinking he slept bad.

'I actually wanted to invite you at my place? In about an hour?' I asked him, hoping he would accept the invite.

'I would love to come!' he answered, sounding a lot more happy.

'Great! See you then!'

We both said our goodbyes, before we broke the connection. I had exact an hour, to make his favorite meal. I wanted to do everything to make him feel special today.
_________________________

Later:

Dinner was finally ready, as I just finished setting the table. I placed the food on the table, and just on time, I heard a knock on my door. I was quick with opening it.

'Hey Spence! Thank you for coming!' I called out excited, while I wrapped my arms around his torso.

'Thank you for inviting me.' he replied, accepting gratefully the hug.

We shared a loving kiss, before I let him in, and closed the door.

'I made dinner for us.' I announced, seeing his eyes filled with surprise.

'You made my favorite meal? Thank you, (Y/N). I really appreciate it.'

We both took a place to sit, eating the delicious food. I couldn't help myself, but rested my eyes maybe too long on his perfect face. Of course, he noticed this.

'I don't want to profile you, but I just noticed, that something is up. I mean, you made my favorite meal, you are really excited, and you seem to not be able to look in a different direction.' he rambled on, making me blush.

'Not that I'm complaining.' he added, making me chuckle.

'No, it's just-' I cut myself off, struggling to find the right words.

'I just want to make you feel special today. Loved. I want that today is all about you.'

'Why?' he asked, genuine wondering.

'Spence, in the time we know each other, I noticed that whenever I tell you sweet things, there's always a little part that seems to not believe it. And, I'm going to do everything it takes, to let that insecure part fade away. I want to make sure, you know, what I feel for you.'

His eyes were full of adoration and love. He looked at me like I was an angel.

'I-I don't know what to say about this. (Y/N), I love you. I love you with my whole heart, you are my world. I can't thank you enough for this, you don't know how much this means to me.'

'I love you, genius.'

We smiled at each other, eating dinner further. When we were finished, he helped me cleaning up the table, and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. I took his hand in mine, leading him to the couch. I softly pulled him in, as he sits on the comforter.

'Wait here.' I told him, before running towards my bedroom. I quickly took the wrapped present, and turned back to him. I handed it him, while he looked at me with disbelief.

'Love, you didn't had to.'

'But, I wanted to.'

He gave me one of his adorable smiles, before ripping gently the paper off. When the letter was fully in sight, his eyes light up. He immediately stood up, and pressed me in a tight hug.

'I can't believe you did this for me. You putted so much effort in it. Thank you so much! I love you, beautiful. So, so, so much.' my heart melted at his words, but instead of answering, I prepped his whole face full of kisses, making him giggle. The last kiss was on his lips, as we shared a loving kiss. When I was done, I looked him in his hazel eyes.

'You don't have to read it now. You can-' I began, but got cut off quickly.

'But, I want to read it now.'

'Read it whenever you want. It's yours.'

He smiled at that, and went to lay in a comfortable position, on the couch. He spread his legs open, motioning for me to join. I immediately did, and grabbed a book in the process. I laid between his legs, as we both read in comfortable silence. I began reading in my book, while he read my letter. Although, it was different this time. Knowing Spencer, he would read so incredible fast, I've never been able to keep up with him. But, this time, he read slowly. Almost at my reading phase. I could see, he read every word with admiration, and let it sink fully down.
_________________________

Later:

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms, hug me from behind. He hugged me tighter than he did usually. He turned my body around, so I could hug him better. To my surprise, he was slightly crying.

'Hey love, what's wrong?' I asked him, immediately hugging him.

He hugged me back, as the tears were still pouring out his eyes. I pressed sweet kisses on his head, while I drew random symbols on his back.

Eventually, his tears lessened, as he gently pulled away, to look me in my eyes. I whipped the last falling tear from his eye, and softly pressed a kiss on his cheek.

'Whenever you're ready.' I told him, and he took a deep breath.

'You-you just don't know how much this means to me. Everything you wrote in this letter, it's just looks so surreal. Like I can wake up from a beautiful dream, any minute. I never thought, someone would love and care about me this much. Thank you, love. I don't know what I did to deserve you, and I'm thanking every star who made this happen, but thank you. I love you so much. This means the world to me. You mean the world to me.'

At this point, I began to get teary eyed as well. He noticed this, and took me quick in another hug. He tried to soothe me, by softly rubbing my back, whispering sweet words into my ear. It worked, of course.

When we ended again the sweet hug, he kissed me on the lips passionately, as if he was trying to show me his love and gratefulness. Ending the kiss, I let one hand play with his messy hair.

'You do deserve me, Spence, and so much more. I hoped, by writing you this letter, my love for you would be more clear. That you could actually read my feelings and thoughts. I never expected this reaction, though. But, I'm happy you reacted this way, and that you like it.'

'(Y/N), I love it. Thank you so much. I love you.'

'I love you, beautiful boy.'