Murder

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You were all shocked, as you got accused of murder.
-Warnings: Angst, language, mention of kidnapping, mention of torture
-Word count: 1327
-Note: This took me a little while to write, especially since I was struggling with the ending. But, I'd like it. I never saw someone before with this idea, so I think, it may is creative. Let me know, what you think!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Crazy. This was the craziest thing that ever happened to me. I was just about to leave for work, as the doorbell rang. There stood three officers, looking angrily at me. They accused me of murder. They took me with them, explaining what had happened in the car drive.

Apparently, Milly Bame, got hit on her head, and died. There was found a bat, just next to my car. The bat was full of Milly's blood. I was in shock. Someone it trying to frame me. I didn't do anything!

Right now, I was sitting in the interrogation room, at the local police station. The officer, most likely the one who leads this case, came in and took a seat. It was really clear they all hated me here, and believed strongly that I was the unsub.

'I want my team.' I spoke, anger raising my voice.

'They just arrived.'

'Now, tell me agent. Why did you kill her?' he asked, with so much confidence.

'I didn't killed anyone!' I exclaimed, my face serious.

'Well, I believe that's not true. You once killed an officer.'

'That officer happened to be an unsub. He was about to kill one of my team members. Unfortunately, he died in the hospital after.' I defended myself, remembering that once case, I shot the unsub.

'I don't really think, you mind his death.'

'I do! Nobody deserves to die, he deserved to go in prison. Not to die.' I said, still furious, but spoke it out more calmly.

'There is still found a bat, right next to your car, with blood on it. Blood from Milly Bame. Milly Bame, the wife of Micheal Bame. Micheal, the one who kidnapped you, just a few months ago, and tortured you. You have all the reasons to kill the victim. You have a motive. You wanted revenge, don't you?'

He then, left the room, leaving me behind with my past right in front of me. What he said was true. I got kidnapped and tortured by Micheal Bame. After the team found me, I went to therapy. It helped a little, but you never forget such a traumatic event.

Flashbacks hitting me hard, as I stared blankly at the wall. There was no emotion on my face, but inside, I felt all the pain, the fear, the sadness... back. The images, who are burned into my retina, shot all back through my head.

I didn't even noticed, the door opening again. I shot back to reality, as someone shook me gently on my shoulder. I took a moment, to fully realize it was Spencer. He just gave me a comforting hug, knowing what it meant, when I stare blankly at the wall.

'I didn't do anything, Spence, I promise.' I spoke, ending the soft hug.

'I know, love, and we're trying our hardest to get you out of here.'

'Hotch wants to talk to you, okey?' I nodded, as he pressed a sweet kiss on my head, before leaving the interrogation room.

Aaron walked in, taking a seat.

'I swear, I didn't do it.' I immediately defended myself again, causing Aaron to nod.

'I believe you, but you know that we can't rule you out as a suspect. We need to have evidence.'

'I know.'

'So, tell me everything that happened.' he ordered, as I began to tell.

'This morning, I was about to leave for work, as the doorbell rang. I went to see who it was, as there stood three officers. They accused me of murder, and took me to here. They explained what had happened in the car drive.'

'You probably know, that Milly Bame got killed, the wife of-of Michael Bame. They found a bat, next to my car, which is parked right in front of my apartment. Apparently, the bat was covered up in blood from Milly Bame.' I continued, and finished the story.

'Anything else? You know it's important we know everything.'

'I don't have more to say about it.' I answered, and I noticed he was profiling me.

Normally, I would have said something about it, but now, I couldn't blame him. He just couldn't rule me out, just because I work for him. He had to leave all the possible scenarios open. Including, me as unsub.

'And, do you have an alibi?'

'No, I was home alone.'

'Alright, thank you. We're trying our best to figure out who the unsub is.' He spoke, and left soon after.
_________________________

A few hours later:

I was locked up in this little room for so long, I thought, I went insane. From time to time, someone from the team came, and updated me. The last update I got, was that they had a profile. Now, they needed to find the real unsub and proof.

I was walking a little in the interrogation room, as I heard suddenly loud noise. Before I could do anything, the door went open, with a swing. My eyes got wide, as I saw the officer, who watched me through the glass, laying on the floor. He was beaten up. I couldn't tell, if he was dead or alive.

The person, who opened the door, was a tall, brown haired, woman. She had blood on her clothes. She walked in, and shut the door immediately.

'Who are you?' I yelled, stepping backwards.

'Doesn't matter.'

'ADMIT IT, SLUT! ADMIT THAT YOU KILLED MILLY BAME!' she yelled back, furious.

'I DIDN'T!'

She walked closer to me, as she suddenly pressed me against the wall. Fear entered my body, while I screamed for help, as loud as I could. She hit me hard on my face, in an attempt to shut my mouth. She then, literally scratched my cheek, with her long nails. I could feel, it was lighty bleeding.

My team must have heard my screaming, as Derek kicked the door in. He immediately took the bitch off of me, taking her away. Everyone came worriedly towards me, as I took a moment to process what just had happened.

'(Y/N)!' Spencer called my name, concern raising his voice.

'I'm alright, I'm fine.' I assured him, while I went with one hand over my scratch.

As I said, my cheek was a little bleeding. On my fingertips, a little blood on it. It hurts, of course, but it wasn't too bad to really make a point out of it.

'(Y/N), you're cheek is bleeding, you're not fine.' Spencer wrapped me into a soft hug, kissing my head.

'I'm fine, Spence. I promise, it's just a scratch.'

Just then, Derek walked back in, as Spencer and I, ended the hug.

'Are you okey, pretty girl?' he asked, seeing the wound as well.

'I am, don't worry about it.'

'Well, that crazy bitch, who just attacked you, is the unsub. She just confessed everything. More shocking news, she was the partner of Micheal Bame. That's why, she framed you, both hating you. I'm sorry.' Derek explained, as I breathed out a sigh of relief.

'Wait, so I can finally get out of this damn room?' I asked, just to be sure.

They all nodded, as I jumped into Spencer's arms out of happiness. They all chuckled at my reaction, as all their faces went from concern to smiles. Spencer spun me around, before putting me back down.

'Thank you, guys. I don't know what I would do without any of you.' I confessed, making them all smile.

'Let's get out of this damn room.'