Five Years

Guys, this book hit 100k reads!!!

Here it is as promised, the bonus chapter for reaching 100k reads. This is insane, never did I imagine my stories doing so well I'm grateful to each and every one of you, for reading this book.

P.S: Sorry for the confusion with posting, when I clicked post the first time half the chapter was missing and when I tried changing it, it wouldn't do it so it was easier to delete the part and upload a second time.

Anyway, cheers to 100k and thank You!!! xx

November 1996

"Mama," Freddie runs into his mum and dad's bedroom, "Terry is here to take us to the airport."

"Okay, go get your bag, baby and wait for us downstairs," He runs off and Amelia turns to grab her jacket and suitcase.

"Nope, I got it," Ben rushes out of the bathroom and stops her from lifting the case "What kind of husband would I look like if I made my pregnant wife carry her heavy suitcase?"

Amelia rolls her eyes with a smile, zipping her jacket over her small bump and mumbling, "It's not that heavy."

Slipping his shoes on, Ben stops for a moment to look his wife over and pulls her into a hug noticing her tired eyes, "How are you feeling?"

"Morning sickness is gone, but I'm yet to feel that extra energy I had in the second trimester with Freddie," Amelia is currently five months pregnant with their second child.

"Maybe once we get past the unveiling you'll feel a bit lighter," With that, they head down to the car. Despite Terry retiring, if they ever need someone to take them to the airport or something he'll happily do it.

It's nearly five years have passed since Freddie Mercury passed away and they are heading to Montreux for the unveiling of the memorial to the singer.

They tried for months to get a plot somewhere in London in Freddie's memory, but they had no luck getting it approved so they gave up and tired Montreux, a second home to the singer in his last few years.

The flight to Montreux wasn't a long one, but being five months pregnant took the out of her, they get a taxi from the airport to Freddie's apartment that now belongs to her. Jim Hutton is already there when they arrive.

"Grandpa Jim!" Little Freddie runs over to his grandpa and Jim lifts him into a hug.

"Look at you, you've gotten so big now. What are you now 12?" Jim teases putting him down.

"No, I'm 8 now silly."

"Oh, that's right, did you get your birthday present in time for your birthday last month? I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person but my flight was cancelled."

"Yes, it arrived on the 6th of October so I hide it until the 8th," Amelia informs him wrapping her other dad in a hug, "I missed you."

Jim smiles, hugging her back, "I'm missed you too."

"How's Fallen Angelz getting on? I heard the new album. Also congratulations to both of you on the new baby," They sit down for a much needed catch up, leaving the unpacking till later.

------

On the 25th of November the day following the 5th anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death came with rain, Amelia wonders if the sky is crying with those that loved Freddie so dearly.

Everyone turned out for the event, Brian and Anita, Roger, John, Jim Hutton, Miami Beach, Montserrat Caballe, Phoebe Freestone, Freddie's parents Bomi and Jer and his sister, Kash are also there. Of course Amelia, little Freddie and Ben are there too with Rosie, Brianna and Jessica.