Tribute

*Last chapter guys and I do not own the video*

Since Freddie's death, Amelia has struggled to find a new normal. Joe stayed on as their cook but both Terry and Phoebe retired from their roles. Jim is still living with them at the present moment but he is going back to Ireland in a few short weeks.

It's the 20th of April and the day of the Freddie Mercury tribute concert. Amelia helped Brian, Roger, John and Miami in setting it up. The concert is a send-off to her dad but with lots of big names performing it will also raise money for the new Phoenix Trust charity that has been set up in Freddie's name to help find a cure for aids.

The beep of the horn draws Amelia out of her thoughts she grabs her jacket as Ben appears at the door, "The car is here babe. We need to go or we're going to be late."

Sighing as she tugs the jacket on she turns to face him, "I'm coming. Do I look alright?"

He looks the outfit over and give her a sad smile, "It's perfect

He looks the outfit over and give her a sad smile, "It's perfect."

"You don't think the jacket is too much?" She found the jacket when sorting through her dad's room, she could throw any of it away but it is being stored in the attic. The jacket, however, is something she couldn't bear to put it away so it sits in her wardrobe.

"If anyone has the right to wear that jacket it's you, Milly. Now come on or we will be late." They head for the car where little Freddie is already in the front seat with his Queen t-shirt on. Not long after Freddie's death, the young boy started listening to Queen music and he loves them.

They arrive at Wembley and make their way backstage, she gets stopped now and again by different artists either expressing their condolences or telling her she looks like her dad. She finally found her Queen family in a private section with the rest of Fallen Angelz.

Little Freddie runs ahead to Roger. Brian smiles upon seeing her outfit, "It suits you."

She returns the smile, "I miss him."

Brian wraps her in a hug, "I know and you have every right to miss him."

Amelia pulls away to sit next to Jessica, she had given birth a month ago to a beautiful daughter, Lilly, who is currently in Gwilym's arms, "How's Lilly doing?"

Jessica beams watching her daughter and husband, "Not quite as good a bed routine as your Freddie but I wouldn't change it for the world. I could do with a good nights sleep though."

Roger came over dropping into the seat next to Amelia, Freddie in his lap, "You ready for today?" He wraps an arm around her shoulder in a side hug.

She automatically leans into him, "Ready as I'll ever be. I can't believe the turn out of people. Shame he's not here to see it though." Freddie crawls across into her lap snuggling against her chest.

"Oh, I think he can see it. I like the jacket by the way. It's the right choice." They stay like that for a while watching their other family members until Brian, Roger and John head for the stage. She follows them standing at the side to watch.

The crowds cheering is deafening but Brian steps up to the mic and they fall quiet, "Good evening Wembley and the world. We are here tonight to celebrate the life and work and dreams of one Freddie Mercury." The crowd cheers, "We're going to give him the biggest send off in history." Roger and John say a few words before Metallica rush out on stage.

They were followed by Extreme, Def Leppard and Bob Geldof. It's then that Fallen Angelz takes to the stage. They perform two of Freddie's favourite songs, So Good and Zombies.

Following them are Spinal Tap, U2, Mango Groove and Guns N' Roses before Queen themselves finally take to the stage.

They perform song after song with various artists as the lead singers showing just how unique Freddie's voice was. George Michael performed 39' and These Are the Days of Our Lives before Amelia took to the stage.

One thing at Amelia regrets is never performing on stage with her dad. So performing now with Queen is as close to that as she can get to that.

She took to the mic feeling odd to be performing on stage with the people she has always looked up too. The cheering is deafening they seem to love the fact that she is wearing his jacket and the volume increases more when she starts singing.

She wipes away the tear that slid down her face as the song ended, "I love you dad and we miss you." She shouts into the mic Brian gives her a small hug before she walks off the stage.

Lisa Minelli took to the stage for the last song of the night, We Are the Champions singing the first half by herself before all the artists join them on stage singing the lyrics with pride. The roar of the crowd matched with the drums and guitar rifts gave Amelia chills.

Roger jumps down from the drum rise joining Brian, John and Amelia at the front of the stage. Queen takes a well-deserved bow as their version of God Save the Queen plays into the stadium. "Goodnight Freddie, we love you," Roger shouts into the mic before they head off stage.

Just as they got to the wings Joe Elliot who is stood next to Brian pulls them to a stop telling them to look back at the audience, "Look at that, look back at that audience because you will never ever see this again. If this is the end, what a way to go."

The three members look back at the audience and tears form in their eyes seeing the amount of love the Queen fans have for them and Freddie Mercury.

Brian, John and Roger stood around Amelia looking out at the crowd and they wrap her is a group hug, the four of them crying at the astonishing sight.

"Dad would have loved this," Amelia states thinking about her dad, he is a legend. Freddie Mercury is the champion of the world.

Thank you to everyone for reading this story, I'm really sad that it is over. It's a story I've had in my mind for the past few years. I have loved every comment, I read all of them and they make my day, thank you for all the votes.

You'll be glad to know I am already working on my next story it is a Brian May fanfiction. It could be earlier but the first chapter will be up by next Friday at the least so keep an eye out for it. I will do a small update on this story to let you know when it is up.

For those of you that wanted the next Amelia Mercury book first, I apologize. It will get written because I love the idea so much I just need more time to plan the story. It will be up after the Brian May book.

Once again thank you so much for reading xx