Magic

Queen is over halfway through the tour and Amelia has finished all of her school work, except the song but Freddie knew well enough that writing a song can take time. So as promised on Christmas day he has a reward for her.

The afternoon after the concert in Charleston the band head for there next concert in Miami but they have four days off before that.

They had stopped at a service station for some food, Freddie had wandered off halfway through there meal to the shop across the way.

'So that's were Amelia gets the wandering off from' Brian thought, watching him go.

When they finished eating they head back to the bus and wait for Freddie, he turns up ten minutes later was a shopping bag and the bus pulls off.

Amelia sat on the floor back against the seat with her guitar in her lap, "Milly we have a surprise for you." Freddie drops down onto the seat above her.

Putting the guitar down she looks up at him, her eyes growing wide with anticipation, "what it is?"

"You will need these," He passes her the shopping bag. She opens the bag and pulls out a dress with Minnie Mouse all over it and a pair of Minnie Mouse ears.

Amelia instantly clicks, "Oh my gosh are we going to Disney World!" She shakes with excitement looking up at her dad

Freddie teases her, "I don't know. Boys, are we going to Disney?"

The trio looks at each other with knowing grins, "Yes, we are going to Disney."

Flying out of her seat she bombards each of them in a tight hug, "When are we going?" She asks squeezing her dad tightly.

"Tomorrow."

------

The next morning seemed to take forever to arrive, Amelia had been too excited to sleep but eventually, it claimed her.

She was awake at 6 o'clock bouncing on Freddie's bed full of energy. They are staying at a hotel not far from the park.

Freddie drags himself out of bed, helping her get changed and they head down to breakfast.

John was already sat eating and Brian is reading the newspaper but there's no sign Roger, "Morning! Where is uncle Wog?"

"Still asleep love. Why don't you go back up and get him, your good at waking him up." John smirks knowing full well that Roger is not a morning person.

Amelia run off back up to Rogers room, it's a child-friendly hotel so Freddie wasn't worried, "He's going to kill you when finds out." Freddie matched his teasing smirk.

------

Amelia continuously bangs on Roger's door until he opens it, the door flies open with Roger scowling at her thinking it was one of the others.