Success

Guys this story has reached 1K+ reads yesterday and it also hit #1 for Rogertaylor tag!

As a big thank you to all my readers, I am giving you a double update!

Enjoy.

The beginning of November saw the release of Queen's third album 'Sheer Heart Attack' and their first single 'Killer Queen' which shot straight to number two in the charts.

This success lands them a slot on BBC's Top of the Pops but so far the experience isn't going very well.

Upon there arrival at BBC studio's the band were informed that they will not be playing there instruments live it would all be done through lip-syncing.

The band were not happy, well all except John of course because it makes for a perfect performance.

Elsewhere in a different part of London, Amelia is enjoying her first sleepover at Jessica's. It had been arranged so that Mary could go to the studio with the boys to watch and support.

Jessica and Amelia were currently sat at the table eating their dinner, Claire promised that they could watch the performance once they had eaten so they ate as quickly as possible before rushing into the living room to turn on the TV.

They were sat so close to the screen that Claire had to pull them from the screen, concerned it would hurt their eye's. The two girls sat staring at the screen and squealed with excitement when Queen was introduced.

Singing along loudly with the lyrics, Claire was thankful it was a Friday cause there was no way these girls would sleep tonight, they were too hyper.

Amelia watched with the rest of Jessica's family, which include her baby brother and her mum and dad. The Daley family are just as captivated with the performance as the girls.

Claire already liked their music having heard Jessica listening to it with Amelia, but after this performance, she is a Queen fan for sure.

Putting the girls to bed that night was easier than Claire had anticipated. The girls top and tailed in Jessica's bed once they were comfortable, she left them to it.

Amelia's POV

Mrs Daley pulls the door closed and immediately we started chatting, "Your dad is amazing, Milly. What do you think it's like to sing in front of so many people? Doesn't he ever get scared?"

That was the first time I've actually seen my dad perform, I haven't been to any of Queen's concerts yet so I was just as amazed as Jessica, "He told me he never gets scared when he's up on stage he feels like he belongs there. And I get it when I did that song for that Christmas show in nursery, I was scared to go on but once I started singing and the applause at the end, it gives you a buzzing feeling inside that I can't describe."

"I'd love to feel like that one day, maybe we could make our own band when were older. I'd have to learn to play an instrument of course and you'd be the main singer coz your voice is amazing..." She filters off when I sat up in bed grinning at her. "What?"