A/N: Not A Chapter

Hey guys,

Sorry, this isn't a chapter but please read all of this and please answer the question at the end.

So as I have said before when I write my stories, I write a backlog of chapters and sadly, I have nearly finished writing this book. Don't worry, you guys still have more chapters to read.

But with the end of this book insight for me, I want to start working on my next story however, I am torn. I have two stories in mind but don't know which to do first. I'm hoping you will help me decide.

Story one is a Brian May with an original female character fanfiction. It is set from the early 1970s to 1990s following the Queen timeline.

Story two is another Freddie Mercury's daughter fanfiction, bringing Amelia Mercury back. It is set from 1985 to the present day, including the making of the Bohemian Rhapsody movie and the BoRhap boys. Amelia will once again be a child from the beginning but it is completely different from Little Mercury. It's not really a squeal.

I love both stories and I will write both eventually but I don't have time to write both of them side-by-side.

So my question to you is this, which story do you want to see next? Brian May fanfiction or the Freddie Mercury's daughter fanfiction.

Please, please, please comment and let me know, I have been torn for the past two weeks and can't decide.

Thanks, xx