Chapter 1: Blood draw

In the darkness, Jibai smelled the disinfectant water.

When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the cold white tiles on the walls of the hospital.

Suddenly, there was a slight tingling pain in the left arm.

Ji Bai lowered his head and saw that the sharp needle had penetrated her white skin, and the red blood crawled out slowly along the slender pipe, like an earthworm.

She shrank back sharply, instinctively trying to remove the blood vessel.

At this time, a pair of warm palms pressed her shoulders hard.

"Don't be afraid for nothing, it will be done soon."

Jibai turned her head and saw the gentle and kind smiling face of her mother Tao Jiazhi.

At this time, Tao Jiazhi has thick black hair and collagen on her face. There are not many wrinkles. She looks very young and has a much gentler expression.

Jibai was reborn, returning to the year he was seventeen.

Mother said softly in her ear: "Don't be afraid, just draw a bag of blood, for nothing is a great hero to protect my sister."

This sentence, mother Tao Jiazhi began to chant as she remembered, and she continued to recite it until she was twenty-five years old.

Sister Ji Fei Fei was diagnosed with hemophilia since she was born. She has severe coagulation dysfunction and requires regular blood transfusion.

It happened that she is the most precious RH-negative AB blood, which is the so-called "panda blood", which is hardly found in the blood bank of the hospital. Her parents were RH-negative type A and type B blood respectively, and they could not give her a blood transfusion.

In order to treat her sister, the parents desperately decided to have another child to serve as the sister's "living blood bank".

So the next year, Jibai was born. Fortunately, Jibai is also RH-negative with AB blood type, which exactly matches the blood type of her sister.

So, the nightmare of Jibai began...

In the early years, my sister's physical condition was not bad, the complications were not serious, and the blood was transfused once every six months at most.

But after college, her condition began to worsen, so the frequency of blood draws ranged from six months to three months, to one month or even a few days.

In the previous life, Jibai was unwilling to be blood drawn all the time. She was afraid of pain, so her parents morally kidnapped her. If she didn't do this, she would have no conscience and care for family love.

Because of frequent blood draws, Jibai suffers from anemia. She never wants to give her sister a blood transfusion anymore, but her parents fiercely criticize her. They even kept her in the hospital for forced blood transfusion.

Later, Jibai died unexpectedly, and his mother cried, crying that Fei had no blood supply, what can he do in the future!

In the eyes of "gentle and loving" parents, her only value is just her sister's "living blood bank"!

Back at the age of seventeen, Jibai did not want to repeat the tragedy of her previous life. She wanted to have a normal life.

While she was stunned, the doctor had already drawn 200cc of blood and said to her mother Tao Jiazhi: "Go back and cook some blood-producing meals for her, such as fried pork liver, and make up as much as possible."

Tao Jiazhi nodded repeatedly and touched Jibai's head: "Baibai is so good, what you want to eat at night, mom will make it for you."

Ji Bai tilted her head slightly, avoiding her caress.