Chapter 35: overnight

Although the hotel booked by a few boys is not as luxurious as the five-star hotel in Xiluling, considering that Jiang Zhongning brought his girlfriend, the comfort level is also very good. It belongs to the kind of hotel with high cost performance.

They followed Xie all the way, watching from a distance as he carried the sleeping girl into the hotel room.

Several people looked at each other and hurried to the door of the room to listen to the corner.

Xie Sui put the **** the soft big bed, turned on the heating in the room, walked to the window and closed the curtains.

When the girl touched the soft big bed, she instinctively pulled the quilt and curled up, like a cat, rubbing her small face against the soft white quilt.

A soft bed will surely have a good dream.

He closed the window, turned around and walked to the bed, looking at Ji Bai condescendingly.

Ji Bai closed her eyes, her eyelashes were thin and curled, and she blinked slightly, her lips were like two reddish stamens, and the corners of her mouth seemed to have a faint smile.

Xie Sui slowly leaned over, with his arms on both sides of her body, placing the girl under her.

The soft Simmons bed was also deeply sunken because of his strength.

The girl sleeping on the bed seemed completely unaware of the coming danger.

The snow outside the window was heavy and it fell rustlingly, like the sound of crushed leaves.

Xie Sui's deep pupils were filled with the youth's violent sex, and at the same time it was mixed with restraint and tolerance.

He gently possessed, sniffing the beautiful body of the girl, his nose rubbed against her soft cheek, jaw and collarbone

She seemed to be aware of the tickling, and subconsciously stretched out her hand to scratch her nose and let out a dazed mumble.

Xie's thin, dry lips pressed tightly, and gently fell on her pink lips. After a moment of hesitation, she was about to drop a kiss.

At this point, he didn't want to be a human anymore, he just wanted to possess her, and wanted to release the burst of **** in his body.

Her body had a faint scent of a girly body, which made him confused and infatuated, and he touched her sweet lips lightly.

At this moment, Jibai's hand suddenly fell on his waist and gently grabbed the corner of his clothes.

Finding the source of warmth, she immediately arched into his arms, put her head on his neck, and embraced him with attachment.

"Xie Sui..." Jibai Ruoyueruuoruoruo dreamily, calling his name: "Xie Sui?"

His Adam's apple rolled, and Shen Shen responded: "It's me."

So the girl hugged him tightly.

I don't know why, at this moment, Xie Sui's restless heartbeat suddenly slowed down, and very slowly, every cell under his body could feel the breathing and heartbeat of the girl beside him.

An unprecedented sense of stability, overwhelmingly invaded the fortified city built by the youth with loneliness.

He lowered his dark eyes and stared at the sleeping girl in his arms.

She hugged him with peace of mind and removed all the precautions and estrangements in the day.

She trusts him 100% and depends on him

"Xie Sui, are you there."

"I'm here."

Xie Sui's sturdy arms gently wrapped her shoulder blades and pressed her into his arms.