Chapter 19: fight

"Can I kiss you forcibly."

Although he was asking for advice, he didn't mean to wait for her answer at all.

Ji Bai watched as the boy closed his eyes desperately and kissed him.

At the moment of the moment, Ji Bai blocked his mouth with his hand, separating his kiss.

Xie Sui kissed the back of her hand. The skin on the back of her hand was smooth and slightly cold. He opened his eyes and looked at her. The two of them faced each other, and the dark and white eyes were guarded and panic.

Xie Sui didn't seem to care about being separated, he closed his eyes again and kissed her hand affectionately.

His lips were very hot and burned on the back of her hand.

The breeze blew, the thin eyelashes of the young man trembled gently, and he blushed.

**

Jibai pushed the car and walked home. Her legs were weak and she had no strength to step on the bicycle.

The breeze was breezy, and the heat on her face still couldn't get away.

Damn... the gutter capsized and her first kiss was almost taken away by this little boy.

Ji Bai entered the yard and parked his bicycle by the corner of the wall covered with emerald vines. From a distance, he heard Ji Fei's cry from the house.

"Mom, I want to go to the annual meeting, you call grandma and ask me to also go to the annual meeting, please, oooooo."

Ji Bai opened the door and entered the room. Ji Fei Fei was sitting on the sofa with a tissue in her hand, crying with pear blossoms and rain, and her eyes were swollen.

Father and mother sat beside her, comforting them anxiously: "Fei Fei, don't cry, it makes my mother feel uncomfortable crying."

"Call grandma, call now!"

Tao Jiazhi pushed Ji Mingzhi: "Fight, call your mother, why should we not let Fei Fei participate in the annual meeting? She doesn't know that Fei Fei's condition cannot be stimulated."

Ji Mingzhi reluctantly picked up the phone and dialed the old lady Ji.

After a while, he put down his phone: "Assistant Qin said that the old lady is still in a meeting."

"What kind of meeting, it's been a whole day, I think she just didn't want to answer our calls on purpose."

Ji Feifei cried louder.

Tao Jiazhi said to Ji Mingzhi: "Why don't you find a time to go to the head office and intercede with the old lady."

Ji Mingzhi frowned and said anxiously: "Every time I go to the head office, I either report a loss or ask for funds. There is always no good thing. Now I am trying to please people for this little thing. I can't take this face off. I want to go. Go by yourself, I will not go."

Ji Fei scandal, grabbed Tao Jiazhi's hand: "Mom, only you can help me."

Tao Jiazhi was also very embarrassed, and sighed and said nothing.

What kind of person is Ji Jiu, who can change the decision by asking for mercy?

"Fei Fei, or forget it, the head office's annual meeting can't go, you can still come to our company's annual meeting."

Ji Feifei said disgustedly: "I won't go to your small company that is losing money! Don't be ashamed!"

Upon hearing this, Ji Mingzhi became angry: "Why, you still look down on your parents, right?"