Chapter 17: Break phase

Ji Bai's movements were very light, as if a dragonfly dipped water, he put a band-aid on the wound on the side of his brow.

Xie Sui could even feel the little girl's gentle breathing, like a cool summer breeze, patted his face.

At the moment she pulled her hand away, Xie Sui suddenly squeezed her wrist forcefully.

Jibai was shocked, she felt the heat from the boy's palm, and she instinctively broke free.

And Xie Sui dragged her hand, letting her finger press the surface of the band-aid little by little.

"Closer."

He seemed to know that he scared him, so he explained.

Through the band-aid, she even touched his protruding brow bone, which was warm and hard.

Jibai withdrew his hand, and even brought his body back.

Xie Sui straightened his body and smiled lightly, "Thanks."

"It's okay." Jibai pursed his lips, and exhorted: "Don't fight with anyone in the future."

"It's not fighting." Xie Sui explained: "It's boxing."

"That's also a fight."

Xie Sui didn't know how to explain to her the difference between boxing and fighting, and he simply murmured fiercely, "Just take care of Laozi."

Cong Yuzhou hurriedly poked Xie Sui with his elbow, and finally the girl took the initiative to care about it once, and saw that this guy was about to do it again.

"Brother Sui doesn't mean that, classmate Jibai, don't take it to heart."

"It's what you understand." Xie Sui said lightly: "I want to take care of me, wait until you become my woman."

"..."

This guy, he is still a little boy, and he is only a woman.

Jibai said goodbye to them and returned to her girlfriend.

Yin Xiaxia was muttering along the way: "Xie Sui treated you like that before, and you still buy him band-aids. If it were me, I must be as far away as possible..."

"Yeah, for nothing, that kind of bad-tempered, bad boy, it's better to have less contact, maybe sometime we will do something to hurt you again."

Jibai shook his head: "He won't hurt me."

Having experienced the rebellion and death of many relatives, in this world, if there is anyone worthy of Jibai's belief, then there is no more than thanks.

Xie Sui's face was colored, and band-aids were put on the cold brow bone, which added some affinity inexplicably.

The band-aids mainly bought by Jibai are not wood-colored band-aids, but...cartoon band-aids.

Every time a girl passed by Xie Sui and secretly looked at the band-aid between his brows, she couldn't help but laugh.

Xie Sui's temperament has always been noble and glamorous, but now the painting style has changed suddenly, and it has become a little cute.

But he was quite reluctant to tear off the band-aid, and did not change it for a whole week.

When playing ball, Cong Yuzhou pointed at his eyebrows: "Brother follow, the band-aid is off."

Xie Sui's forehead was covered with sweat particles, and the band-aids were drooping on his eyelids. He picked them up and put them up again.

Cong Yuzhou: ...