Chapter 75: melt

The days of Jibai have been so peaceful these days, Jishu did not trouble her anymore. Of course, there is only one reason-

She has preemptively found something that can contain Jishu.

So when Assistant Qin handed the jade money laundering information to the chairman's office, Jibai was very calm.

An unbelievable expression appeared on Assistant Qin's face: "Xiaobai, how did you know that Jishu did such a thing in Hong Kong?"

After the death of the eldest son Ji Yang Feng, Ji Shu became the only bloodline of Ji San Shu's family, and the main industry of Ji San Shu's family was the nationwide jade business.

After all, Jishu was only the illegitimate son of Sanshu's family, so Sanshu only gave him the management right of the jade business in Hong Kong, but he didn't expect it. Jishu was not greedy enough, and even used this to cleanse others.

This **** looked cynical, but he was really deep-minded, selfish and cruel. He didn't trust anyone, only himself. After he took over the business, he began to earn money frantically, and all the money was deposited in his Swiss bank.

The evidence that was borrowed from the company's antique auction but actually used it to profit from others was placed in front of Jibai.

This is thanks to Silence, the last life of Silence is Silence's biggest competitor. The two wrestled for many years, and finally Silence won. She used this to defeat Silence.

After rebirth, the development of many things went off track.

Jibai changed the destiny trajectory of many people, but the destiny of people she had never contacted still followed the established trajectory.

So she knew that Jishu was indeed doing these things, and she obtained the evidence easily.

...

In the drunken nightclub private room, men and women cuddled, frolicked and coveted.

A young man in a black sweater walked in slowly, his facial features were very hard, and his dark eyes revealed a faint coldness, which seemed incompatible with this extravagant environment.

Since Xie Sui came in, a wave of low air pressure gathered in the entire private room, and the men and women couldn't help stopping their movements and looked at him puzzled.

The women's eyes fell on him and they couldn't take it back.

His facial features are very beautiful, especially those narrow and long eyes. The corners of his eyes are naturally raised, reflecting his sharp and dangerous temperament. Such a man has a fatal attraction to any woman.

He walked to Ji Shu in the middle of the private room, and stared at him lightly: "People who are not related can go now."

Ji Shu looked up, and quickly recognized who he was.

The handsome man who always accompanies the second lady of Jijia, who looks like a bodyguard but not like a bodyguard.

The old lady Ji had already acquiesced to the approved relationship, so they didn't have any cover up, and they held hands openly.

Therefore, many people are aware of the existence of Xie Sui, and Jishu is no exception.

Ji Shu knew that Xie Sui came to him, and said casually to the people around him: "Leave it all, make the place free, I will say a few words to my brother-in-law."

The men and women around walked out of the room whispering.

Ji Shu found the empty glass and poured a glass of brandy for Xie Sui.