Chapter 29: Little lover

In the afternoon, the math class made people sleepy, Xie Sui propped up the chair with his elbow, and looked down the top of the plane tree outside the window.

The unknown bird passed by bluffing, and the shadow of the tree swaggered.

His flexible fingertips quickly turned the black gel pen, and his light brown eyes seemed to have no focus.

The gel pen fell on the table, he took out his phone by the way and edited a message--

"Xiao Bai, did we know each other before?"

After editing, he thought for a moment, then clicked delete...

Headless, like a neurosis.

Xie Sui was sure that she didn't know Jibai in the past, but for some reason...she seemed to know herself better than him.

Perhaps, the two had a relationship in the last life, maybe she is really her little lover.

Otherwise, why would he look at her for the first time, and he would have fallen.

I think about it every night, anytime, anytime, I want to kiss her and want her... I'm almost dead thinking about it.

Xie Sui cheered up again, deleted these words, and then edited the information again——

"Xiao Bai, I will listen to you."

Click Send.

Still a little nervous.

Originally thought his little lover would not reply, but didn't want the phone to vibrate less than half a minute after the message was sent.

Xie Sui's body also shook.

His heart was beating wildly, and his fingertips opened the phone screen.

Jibai's reply was brief: listen carefully to the class.

The corner of Xie Sui's mouth bends, he obediently put down his phone, took out a brand-new math textbook from the desk box, neatly spread it out on the table, and then dragged his cheeks to listen to the class.

The math teacher was talking about trigonometric functions on stage. He looked at those parabolic figures and felt like he was listening to the bible. He yawned, and he still cheered up and listened patiently...

Jiang Zhongning poked Cong Yuzhou behind him and said in a low voice, "Hey, do you think Sui Ge is attending the class?"

Cong Yuzhou looked at Xie Sui, his gaze moved with the figure of the math teacher.

"I think he is more likely to be planning... how to beat the math teacher."

**

Xie Sui listened to Ji Bai's words, and no longer went to trouble with Ji Fei Fei, nor did he go to the school for theory.

Jibai said that he had a way to solve the matter and asked him not to interfere.

Xie Sui didn't believe that Ji Bai could do anything about it, but he knew that the only thing he could do for her now was to obediently listen to her and stop causing trouble to her.

At seven o'clock in the evening, night slowly fell, and there were cool rain stars floating in the sky.

On the playground, a few boys finished playing basketball and put on their coats to leave school.

When passing by the carport, Xie Sui caught a glimpse of the familiar pink-white folding bicycle, parked alone in the second row.

He frowned and looked around. There were not many classmates left in the school. The teaching building was brightly lit, and all students who lived on campus were studying at night.