Chapter 70

As night fell, Xie Sui carried Ji Bai and strolled back to the hotel.

The breeze was blowing through her hair, and scrambled at Xie Sui's ears, making him itchy.

"Ah! Look!" Jibai pointed to the front lawn: "Fireflies!"

Xie Sui looked up and saw that there was nothing in front of him.

"What a pity, I flew past in front of you. The tail is green and beautiful."

"What's a pity, who has never seen a firefly."

"I saw it when I was a child, and when I grew up, I never saw it again." Jibai wrapped his neck around his neck and asked, "Do fireflies only like children and don't like adults?"

"Even if the fireflies don't like adults, they will like Xiaobai." Xie Sui's expression is very gentle, and the tone is soft: "Who wouldn't like Xiaobai."

Ji Bai lightly smiled: "What kind of fairy boyfriend is this, he can talk so much."

"I'm a real person." Xie Sui said, "I never talk nonsense about anything."

Jibai happily gave him a dad on his cheek.

Xie Sui searched for a long time with her on his back, but no trace of the firefly was found. Jibai asked him to let her down, she wanted to find it herself.

Xie Sui took her by the hand and led her to search for this ethereal firefly in the grass cage of the flower garden.

"Slow down, don't run around."

"Go back, there are too many mosquitoes here."

Jibai is not reconciled, she must find the firefly.

"Xie Sui, you can sing, you sing "Insect Flies", maybe the fireflies will come out when they hear it."

Xie Sui said silently, "Is it because the military training made your brain stupid?"

"What are you talking about!"

"Singing can sing bugs out, so your voice is an ultrasonic transmitter."

"..."

Falling in love with a straight guy, I'm really tired. I want to act as a girl occasionally and be cute with him. He always has the ability to destroy the atmosphere very embarrassing!

Jibai refused to give up and said: "You just sing one, and nothing will happen."

"I do not know."

"Then I will sing a sentence, you can sing a sentence with me."

Xie Sui raised his eyebrows: "Yes."

The girl sang: "The dark sky is beating low, the bright stars follow, the insects fly, the insects fly, who are you missing?"

She has been playing piano since primary school, and she is very accurate with the tune, and her voice is clear and sweet and refreshing.

Xie Sui raised his head, looked at the shining stars in the sky, and listened to the girl's low voice singing, feeling very heart-warming.

"You sing with me."

Xie Sui stroked her forehead: "You have an ultrasonic transmitter. I don't have one. I don't sing well."

There are shortcomings and strengths, and Xie Sui is impeccable in all aspects, but it doesn't mean that he has no shortcomings. He will absolutely and never expose his weaknesses.

Jibai finally laughed: "I want to listen, don't you sing either."

"Never know how to sing in this life."