Chapter 44: Decent

Xie Sui this dog has no idea what he missed because of his impulse. But he would like to follow Jibai's instructions. Before she calmed down, he met her in school, and they all took a detour.

Once Yin Xiaxia and Jibai went to the barbecue restaurant outside the school to eat skewers. They met Xie Sui. Yin Xia Xia originally thought it was another entanglement and was ready to "fight". Unexpectedly, this guy turned around and left. With the delay, when I left, I consciously went to the front desk to help her settle the bill.

Yin Xiaxia exclaimed: "Damn hey, he is so afraid of you, when did I ever see Xie Sui's counseling?"

Jibai looked at his back and curled his lips. He had a ghost in his heart.

Of course, except for the kiss and Xie Sui's failure to keep his promise, he did everything else.

At the end of the month, the old lady Ji called Jibai again: "Baibai, have your friends made an appointment? Grandma is just helping your sisters look at the dresses. Would you like to come and have a look, or bring your friends? "

Jibai's head buzzed, she almost forgot about it!

"Grandma, it doesn't matter, I can solve it by myself."

Jibai didn't dare to tell her grandma that she hadn't dated her male partner yet.

Time was tight, and Ji Bai did not delay. Early the next morning, she went to the door of Class 19 and called Xie out.

Jiang Zhongning smiled and said to Xie Sui: "What am I talking about, this girl, you can't get used to it. When you get used to her getting to the sky, you can just hang her for a few days, and you may come to you happily."

Xie Sui slapped the book on his face, got up and walked out of the classroom door.

"It's rare for someone to take the initiative to find me." He put his hand in the pocket of his large gray sweater and said cheerfully: "Miss me?"

Jibai curled his lips reluctantly and murmured, "Apologize to me."

"Sorry."

This apology, Xie Sui said simply and skillfully: "I was wrong, and I will never dare to do it again."

Although Jibai did not believe him, since she apologized, she forgave him ceremonially.

"From now on, you can't do that to me." She still looked at him sullenly and said in a low voice, "You can't do whatever you want. Now that you are together, you must listen to me."

Xie Sui nodded vigorously, and reviewed himself vigorously: "It's really nasty, I don't pretend to be serious in my mind, I want to kiss Xiaobai all day..."

Ji Bai eagerly grabbed the corner of his clothes: "Shut up!"

"Okay, I won't say it." Xie Sui obeyed her words, and had never been so behaved: "As long as you don't get angry with me, you can do whatever you want me to do."

"Then you do me a favor."

Xie Sui was immediately excited when he heard that the girl had something to ask him for help: "Let's talk about it, what bad thing you want to do."

He desperately had to help her.

"At the end of March, our family...that is, the Jishi Group has a very high-standard charity dinner. Grandma invited me to attend, but I still need a male companion."

After speaking, she looked at Xie Sui expectantly. Xie Sui was stunned for a while. After understanding what she meant, her expression revealed some incredible: "You...invite me?"