Chapter 4: Annoyed

In the early morning, Jibai finished washing up early and went downstairs for breakfast.

The aunt's craftsmanship is very good, and the breakfast is very rich, with milk, toast bread, egg soy milk and Xiaolongbao, which is a combination of Chinese and Western.

Now Jibai cherishes her health very much. She has had enough of the painful years of being afflicted by anemia. Once again, the most important thing is to be healthy. If she breaks down, she will have nothing.

She had eaten breakfast and was going to school with her schoolbag, and Ji Feifei yawned and went downstairs.

Tao Jiazhi couldn't help saying, "Fei Fei, you see my sister has a good breakfast today, why are you lying in bed again."

"Oh, mom, I'm sleepy." Ji Feifei acted like a baby to her mother.

The mother rubbed her hair lovingly: "Then hurry up and eat something, you will be late for school."

"It's okay, let the driver Zhang Uncle send me."

Tao Jiazhi said to Jibai, "Wait for your sister, and the driver will send you to school together later."

"No, I'm riding a bicycle." Jibai had already put on his white sneakers and opened the door and walked out.

Tao Jiazhi looked at Ji Bai's back and said to Ji Fei: "Your sister seems to have changed a little."

Ji Fei Fei was busy sending WeChat messages with friends, and did not hear her mother at all.

Jibai was riding her small folding bicycle and pedaling slowly, which was considered a physical exercise.

When crossing the road, she saw Xie Sui riding a mountain bike.

He was wearing a light T-shirt and a messenger bag behind him. Because the head of the mountain bike was flush with the seat, he bowed his back slightly, like a mountain.

He seems to be about to cross the road.

Jibai accelerated the pedaling under his feet, not wanting to meet him.

After crossing the road, Xie Sui also saw Jibai. She stomped on the pedals vigorously, her ponytail flying up, as if she was deliberately avoiding him.

But her folding bike didn't even change the speed, so how could it be faster than his mountain bike.

Soon, Xie casually went with her.

He looked at her lazily.

The girl hummed and rode the car, panting heavily, with a natural and healthy flush on her cheeks.

"What's your name? Forgot to ask last time."

"Jie Bai."

"Where the **** I know what the word is."

"..."

His speaking style has always been arrogant.

The morning sun shone on him, cutting his handsome facial features into three-dimensionally distinct features, and his dark eyes were buried under the arch of his brow.

He looked at her, as if waiting for her answer.

Jibai patiently explained: "Silent Ji, pure white white."

Xie twisted the two words with the tip of his tongue, and was about to say to go together, when Jibai suddenly pressed the brake: "Why don't you go first, I think I have to go to the stationery store to buy a pen."

Xie Sui also pressed the brakes, and said casually: "Together."

"No need." Jibai pushed the faucet of the car, hesitated and said: "I have to wait... for classmates by the way."