Chapter 20: Not allowed to drop out

Two days later, Jibai obtained confirmation from many people that Xie Sui couldn't get rid of the injury of someone in Class 19.

As for the reason, each of these boys had ambiguous eyes and refused to say, or simply covered their mouths and laughed, and could not ask what the result was.

It is strange to say that Jibai avoided Xie Sui in the past, like the **** of hiding plague, for fear of meeting him in school. Now Jibai will always subconsciously visit the basketball court, looking for his figure, but can't see him.

Sometimes I see Cong Yuzhou and the others playing, but Xie Sui is not among them.

Jibai was sure that Xie Sui hadn't been at school these days. She sent Xie Sui's past greetings, but he did not reply.

Jibai was very upset, saying that if he didn't reply to the message, he would never reply for the rest of his life.

...

In the past few days, Xie Sui did not come to school. The director told him to go home and think behind closed doors.

During the day, he slept dimly in the rental house, and went to the underground boxing room to fight black punches at night. His life was extremely sluggish, day and night turbulent, and his mental state was very bad.

Having just defeated a 75kg challenger, Xie Sui got off the stage tiredly, took off his gloves and took out his mobile phone.

There were three missed calls from Cong Yuzhou on the phone. He spit out a **** saliva, packed his things and prepared to go back. At this time, the phone rang again, and he took the call.

"You have answered the phone!"

"what's up."

He put on himself a T-shirt with one hand, carried his jacket, and walked out of the stale dressing room.

"When are you going back to school?"

"Not going back, why?"

"It's been several days, it's time to come back, maybe you really want to drop out."

"Do you think I'm joking with you?"

"No, don't be arrogant!"

Xie Sui moved his sore shoulder and neck, and said calmly: "Take advantage of this opportunity, quit, and go out to earn money and do business."

"Let's not discuss this yet. In the past few days, the Jibai from Class 1 has been inquiring about you in secret with my brother, Zhong Ning, Xiao Yu, and Xu Yang have all been searched privately. , But I didn't dare to tell the truth. In short, you are dead or alive, so you can give someone a letter anyway."

In the narrow and dim passage, Xie Sui suddenly stopped.

He leaned against the wall, lowered his head and chuckled, "She asked you about it?"

I also looked for them in private, so clever.

"You are still happy, right." Cong Yuzhou heard the pleasure in Xie Sui's tone, and heaved a sigh of relief: "Anyway, you come back early, don't say anything if you can't quit school, even if you want, the school may release it. you go."

Xie Sui hung up the phone, put on his jacket and walked out of the basement boxing room.

In the alternate seasons of autumn and winter, Jiangcheng is rainy, and most of them are rain stars. The face is like a morning mist.

But cold is really cold, and the cold penetrates into the bones.

Xie Sui's T-shirt wore a T-shirt, casually put on a black jacket outside, unlocked the bicycle locked on the street, and rode home.