Chapter 77: Scared

After hearing these words, Xie Sui's body stiffened for five seconds.

He led her out of the cinema in a hurry.

After leaving the house, the cold wind blew, Jibai calmed down a lot, looking at Xie Sui nervously.

The flame of the teenager's body seemed to have been ignited by her. He couldn't even wait to go home. He went straight to the nearby supermarket to buy what he should buy, and then took her into the nearest Four Seasons hotel.

Inserting the room card, the lights in the room suddenly turned on, and the two looked at each other. Ji Bai could clearly see the waves surging in the dark eyes of the teenager.

With a "pop", he stretched out his hand to turn off the light in the room and plunged into darkness and silence around him.

Jibai felt that her back waist was lifted up by his palm, and then she greeted him with a kiss.

He stretched out his hand to pinch her chin and squeezed it gently, forcing her to open his small mouth, welcoming him as much as possible.

Jibai responded awkwardly to him, but it was difficult to resist this wet kiss.

The man was no longer under the control of his brain at the moment, she whispered something as if he couldn't hear him, and directly picked her up and put her on the bed in the middle.

In the darkness, she heard a clear belt buckle.

"Thanks, thanks for following." She called his name hastily.

He has almost no time to meet her.

"I'm a bit scared." Her voice was low and soft, with a nervous tremor.

Xie Sui finally stopped, his expression softened a lot, he reached out his hand and stroked her face, and patted provocatively—

"Fear of a fart."

...

That night, Jibai hardly slept much. She had been in a certain state of confusion and chaos. After the initial pain dissipated, what was ushered in was a certain ultimate happiness.

She screamed, but he covered her mouth again. The kind of unvented joy that caused her to die several times, let her feel how worthy the world is and how lucky it is to have such a man.

After the young man fell asleep, Ji Bai couldn't sleep anymore. Her smooth arms supported the young man's shoulders, and looked at his eyebrows by the dim glow of the street lamp outside the window.

He has handsome eyebrows, a long narrow eyeliner slightly raised, thin lips, a high nose, and his facial features are so beautiful that he can make his debut on the spot.

Only a broken scar was truncated at the outer third of the left brow bone, making him look very hostile.

But after Jibai Shimarrow knows the taste, he will understand how tender this young man is.

She stroked Xie Sui's eyebrows with her fingertips, slowly pulled to the end of her eyebrows, and pressed his scar.

He didn't wake up, he slept very deeply, he should be very tired.

Jibai pressed her hair, leaned over, kissed his lower lip lightly, and then lay on his body and closed his eyes comfortably.

When she woke up early the next morning, she was empty beside her, and the teenager was gone.

Jibai dropped his slippers and walked to the balcony.

At this moment, the sky was not yet clear, and the faint light of the morning sun pierced the stratus clouds of the dark night in the east, and it was smeared with a half-clear and half-ambiguous faint glow.