Chapter 88: Big Dream Life (6)

In the morning, Xie's entourage took Xie Yingtao to the bathroom, squeezed her toothpaste, let her brush her teeth, and then skillfully picked up a small comb and braided her: "Take me to school today."

"what."

Xie Yingtao said disappointedly: "I still have to study."

"otherwise?"

Her mouth pursed, "I thought I could play hard in my dream, and I don't need to study."

Xie Sui snorted and patted the back of her head: "Thinking too much."

After washing, Xie Sui took out the brand new dress that she just bought yesterday and asked her to put it on. Before leaving, she rechecked her small schoolbag to make sure that there was no omission, and then hung it on her shoulder, carrying the little guy to sit on it. Got the car.

The daughter's first day in school was a big event for Xie Sui.

Xie Yingtao has long been accustomed to it, so she made a "relentless" mockery of Xie Sui's nervousness.

Xie Sui took the little girl to the door of the classroom and handed it to Teacher Zeng, the head teacher, and said, "Then trouble the teacher, and you must not let other students bully her."

Teacher Zeng looked at the worried face of the young father and smiled gently: "Don't worry, no children will bully her. Everyone welcomes Cherry students to our class."

Xie Sui squatted down, adjusted Xie Cherry's flat collar, and repeatedly confirmed to her: "It's three o'clock after school, right."

"How many times do you have to ask, dad, yes, three ten ten."

"I will pick you up on time, please pay attention, don't recognize the wrong person, and follow others home."

"I'm not a fool, how can I admit my mistakes!"

Xie Sui was really worried about thanking Yingtao, and she said to her heart that this girl is a bit stupid in her head.

Several female teachers walked out of the office one after another, watching the young and handsome father's uneasy appearance when sending his daughter to school, showing kind smiles.

Xie Sui watched Xie Yingtao walk into the classroom and take a seat. He stood by the classroom door and watched for twenty minutes before leaving uneasy.

After class, many classmates gathered around Xie Yingtao. The female classmates were more curious about why Xie Yingtao's father was so young and handsome, looking just like her brother.

The boys are more interested in Xie Yingtao herself. Her features are so well-behaved, even Xu Jiayuan, the cutest and most beautiful class flower in the class, looks bleak compared to her.

Such a cute girl came to the class and everyone wanted to be friends with her.

But Xu Jiayuan, the class flower, looked at Xie Yingtao from a distance, and instinctively sensed a slight threat.

**

During this period of time, Xie Yingtao has been following out to run rentals, chattering endlessly, so upset that Xie Zui was so upset that she even wanted to seal this girl's mouth.

Now that the little girl is going to study, no one is talking about mosquitoes in his ear, but he feels a little lonely.

Xie Sui parked the car in the shade of the tree, and took the time to calculate and draw another order. It was time to go to school to pick up Cherries after school.

At this moment, the mobile phone screen showed the call from teacher Zeng, the head teacher, and he quickly answered the phone: "Hello, teacher Zeng."

"Mr. Xie, come to school soon!"