Chapter 49: Believe

Xie Sui went back to the classroom and began to worry about passing.

He used to have zero points in the test. The only time he was blindly filling in a machine-reading card and getting a score of twenty-four was already quite a shame. Besides, he turned in blank papers every time.

The reward is of course an unexpected surprise, but Xie Sui's not entirely because of this. He didn't want to let Ji Bai disappointed, as if he really couldn't help the wall with mud, even if he worked hard, he could only look like this.

But his foundation is too poor, and it is almost impossible to catch up at once.

Several boys gathered in the back row to discuss what they were planning, and Xie Sui sat down and continued reading English books. Soon, Cong Yuzhou mysteriously called out Jiang Zhongning, Xie Sui and a few boys.

"The freshly released English multiple-choice answers are absolutely standard. It is best to memorize them to be safe. There is still an hour to start the test. I can recite as many as I can."

Jiang Zhongning took the cheat sheet and looked at it, and said in disbelief, "Where did you get it from."

"Qin Xiao and the others were selling it just now. Lao Tzu bought it at a high price. It is said that they went into the English teacher's office last night and stole the standard answer."

"Really." Jiang Zhongning didn't quite believe it: "Don't be a lie."

"They also took photos of digging into the office to find answers. I paid for the photos only after seeing the photos. They are absolutely true."

"Okay, I'll make a copy. Whether it's true or not, it's better than nothing. I can't understand a word in English."

The boys started to write cheat sheets.

"I said you guys, don't be so stupid that you are so stupid as to write the entire copy. You will be finished if you are caught, you should be almost qualified!"

Cong Yuzhou was very worried about these idiots.

"Okay, say it with you."

They are all old fritters in the examination room, and the boys all know what to do.

Xie Sui glanced at them, and said with some worry: "Don't get caught."

This is not as simple as entraining books or peeking at the answers of the students in the front row. This kind of plagiarism of stealing standard answers has much more serious consequences.

"Brother Sui, don't you remember a copy?" Cong Yuzhou handed the answer to Xie Sui's face: "I have been studying for so long, even if I don't read it when I do the questions, I can do the checkups. I have a high score. Make Jibai happy and happy."

Xie Sui's gaze fell on the thin piece of paper in front of him, on which 50 to 50 teams were written with the most standard English answers.

He didn't look at it when he was working on the question, and the right answer after he finished it, even if he didn't change it, it seemed that there was nothing wrong with it.

At least, he can know that he failed the exam.

Xie Sui only hesitated for a few seconds before turning his eyes away: "Forget it, I don't want it."

After memorizing the standard answer, he would inevitably be affected when he was doing the question. Jibai would spare time every day to help him with English tutoring. He didn't want her time to be wasted, so let's rely on his own ability to test. Even if he fails to pass the test, that is his own real level.