Chapter 24: Deep alley kiss

The next morning, Jibai wore a pure white down jacket and walked down the stairs.

The two boxes of chocolates had been thrown into the trash can by Ji Fei Fei in the living room, and the tapes were not even opened.

Ji Fei Fei is not a rare gift from Chen Zheyang, she only enjoys the feeling of being pursued by him and...enjoying the joy that Ji Bai is jealous and sad brings to her.

In addition, Chen Zheyang is of no value to her.

Ji Bai faced the two boxes of discarded chocolates without any special feeling.

The pain of being injured by Chen Zheyang in the last life has been completely cured by Xie Suiwan later. In this life, Jibai faces the boy whom he liked when he was young, without any disturbance in his heart, even with a trace of disgust.

Chen Zheyang's self-conceited love and determination to "sacrifice" for love made Jibai feel sick.

**

The family banquet of the Jichen family is set at the Haitian Grand Banquet Hotel.

The two sisters attended with their parents.

The Chen family and the Ji family are family acquaintances, and the company also has inextricable interests involved. Therefore, the two families are carefully maintaining their friendship with each other and often have dinner together.

This opportunity of Chen Zheyang's return to China also happened to lead to another gathering of the two families.

Ji Fei Fei dressed up to attend, with a small pink winter dress, a small waistcoat with rabbit fur, and a slightly curled tail with long shawl hair, just like a princess walking out of a fairy tale world.

Chen Zheyang's gaze was attracted by Ji Bai beside her.

Ji Bai only wore a simple down jacket, with ponytails and no powder applied. Her delicate and fair skin was as clear as snow. She didn't need any makeup modification at all. The pure and moist texture surpassed the well-groomed Ji Fei Fei. .

For some reason, Chen Zheyang felt that Jibai seemed to have changed, and was no longer the little girl who shrank and blushed when she saw him.

She became calmer, calmer, and more confident. The occasional look in her eyes was enough to make Chen Zheyang feel... moving, and his heartbeat inevitably accelerated.

Compared with her, Ji Fifei after deliberately dressing up, has a more flattering taste.

Of course Jibai didn't know that her indifferent attitude would create such a completely different perception in Chen Zheyang's heart.

But she discovered that Chen Zheyang had been watching her.

Or maybe this is what is often said on the Internet: "Since ancient times, affection can't be retained, only routines can win people's hearts." In the last life, Jibai liked Chen Zheyang, but never caught his eyes. Now she is indifferent, but it arouses Chen Zheyang's interest.

Ji Bai only found it ridiculous.

Chen Zheyang's father is the principal of Dexin High School, Chen Zhenheng.

The children are all studying at Dexin High School, so the topic of the conversation between the two adults still falls on the education of their children. They talk about the reform of the education system, the influence of the family and the social responsibility and other issues.

Chen Zheyang timely took out a box of beautifully packaged candies from his bag and smiled at the two younger sisters.

Ji Feifei originally thought that the box of candies was for her. She held up her skirt and was about to stand up and take it gracefully and reservedly.