Chapter 89: Big Dream Life (End)

After Xie Sui joined Dai Xingye's 4S shop, his work became busy, so a few single uncles began to take turns to accept Cherry from get off work every day and took him to the 4S shop where his father worked.

Dai Xingye even gave up his president's office to the little girl to do homework.

Xie Yingtao's strange spirit is very cute, and she became a favorite of the 4S shop with the staff. Everyone likes her very much.

Xie Sui got off work late, and Xie Yingtao was already asleep on the desk.

He gently picked up the little girl and put it on his shoulders, and when he walked out, when someone said goodbye to him, he would also use his mouth to signal them not to wake his daughter.

It was already 12 o'clock in the evening when I got home, Xie Sui put Xie Yingtao on the bed, rubbed her cheek and wiped her cheek.

Xie Yingtao was a little awake, and asked softly, "Dad, are you home?"

"I'm home, go to bed."

Xie Yingtao rubbed his eyes and looked at him sleepily: "It's so hard."

Xie Sui patted the top of her forehead: "Feel hard to follow your young father?"

"certainly not."

The little girl pouted, sat up and said to Xie Sui: "Cherries are born with everything, but I never knew that my father had worked so hard to earn a good life for cherries. Now Cherries know it, and I am willing to be with young people. Dad fights hard together."

Xie Sui smiled and squeezed her face and said, "Who has a daughter so good and so sensible."

"It's the super handsome guy in front of me!"

Xie Yingtao also rubbed his big face and giggled.

"Okay, go to bed." Xie Sui twisted the sheets for her, put the bear doll next to her pillow, and accompany her to sleep.

Xie Yingtao hugged the doll, closed his eyes, and muttered: "Guanyin Empress, let my dream wake up later."

...

Time flies, four years in a flash, Xie Ying has grown to twelve years old and is in the sixth grade of elementary school.

Xie Sui's career is getting bigger and bigger. 4S shops are spread all over the city. Dai Xingye can be regarded as the boss-level figures with good looks.

Xie Sui is relatively nervous recently. His daughter is about to face her junior high school. He puts most of his energy on caring for his daughter's life and school.

Whether you can get into the ideal middle school depends on the cooperation of the father and daughter in the last few months.

In the early spring of March in the second semester of the sixth grade, the little girl ushered in the first fullness and maturity in her life.

Fortunately, she was out of school at the time and was doing homework in her dad's 4S shop office. Later, when she saw blood on the seat, she touched her pants, which were also wet.

The little girl was so scared that she hurried downstairs and called her dad, saying she was going to die! Really dying!

Xie Sui was wearing a suit and leather shoes, and was taking a customer to look at the car. He saw the little girl rushing over in a panic, shouting, "Dad, Dad, I bleed! Am I terminally ill!"

Xie Sui saw the red blood stain on the skirt behind the little girl. He apologized to the client, walked over to pick up his daughter, and strode towards the bathroom.