Chapter 82: Ending

The firefighters rushed to the burning plant area and started fighting the fire.

Smoke billowed from the factory building, blackening almost half of the sky. Jibai sat on a stretcher next to the ambulance, and the nurse put on an oxygen mask for her to let her breathing gradually ease.

Jibai pointed at the factory building that was already surrounded by fire, and said weakly, "Silent... is still inside."

Xie Sui pressed her hand down, placed it on her chest, and said slightly angrily: "Take care of yourself."

At this moment, a firefighter shouted: "Someone has come out! The left side door, focus on the water to fight!"

Jibai looked up and saw that the small door on the left side of the factory was opened, and the naked Gu Changsheng ran out embarrassingly holding the silence. All his clothes were wrapped around the girl, wrapping the girl tightly.

He ran out and did not walk a few meters before falling to the ground, with multiple burns on his skin.

The doctor and nurse rushed there and put them on a stretcher at the same time.

Intentional arson is a very serious criminal offence. The police have controlled several men involved and brought them back to the bureau for investigation.

In the ambulance, Xie Sui wiped Jibai's small black face clean, picked up her hand, and looked at the "Star Broken" diamond ring on the ring finger that was shining with a faint blue light.

Then he brought her hand to his lips, closed his eyes and kissed.

His lips are dry and soft.

Jibai held his sharp chin, his voice was hoarse and weak: "Why are you here?"

"In the middle of the game, the more I think about it, the more things go wrong."

Xie Sui pretended to say lightly: "Such a shrewd President Bai in the business field does not even sign a pre-marital property agreement with me, so he wants to marry me. Is this normal?"

Jibai laughed dumbly, and started a series of coughs.

Xie Sui stroked her back immediately, smoothly.

She slapped him hard, and laughed angrily: "I said I want to marry you. What you think is how to divide the property with me after the divorce, what peace of mind a dog man..."

Before she finished speaking, Xie Sui wrapped her shoulders, pressed her into her arms, and hugged her tightly: "I received a call from Assistant Qin. I heard that you may be in danger. I drove over this road. .."

His voice choked in his throat and he couldn't speak anymore.

Jibai knew he was terrified. He once said that because of her, he started to like the world a little bit.

If all the hope of life and the sunshine died out, if she was gone, how could he live bravely and alone.

Jibai's heart trembled and stretched out his hand to hug him back firmly: "Xie Sui, after this time, only death can separate us."

Xie Sui shook his head and said firmly and resolutely: "Even if we die, we can't be separated."

Jibai suddenly thought of the afternoon when Xie Sui was lying down in his previous life.

Just like the countless rainy days in Jiangcheng. He held her urn and lay on the rails, listening to the rumbling sound of the train rolling over the rails, getting closer.

He closed his eyes, and the rain mist drew on his slender eyelashes, trembling slightly.

Death is not terrible, what's really terrible is the long rest of my life every minute and every second... I miss someone so deeply.