Chapter 39: Contention

"Jiebai, the temperature outside is already below zero. Don't run around, you will catch a cold." Li Chen followed her out of the banquet hall, took off his suit jacket and wanted to put it on for her.

The elevator opened, and Jibai rushed out of the hotel door.

The bitter cold and gust of wind swallowed her in an instant, and she couldn't help shivering. The blood in her body became cold at this moment, as if it was about to freeze.

It's really cold and cold.

But Xie Sui stood for several hours in this snowy night.

Ji Bai's eyes were red. She came to the other side of the road, only to find that there was no one on the street, only the bicycle wheel ran over the snow trail.

Xie Sui has left.

Li Chen hurriedly ran out and wrapped his pale and weak body with his suit jacket.

"Are you crazy." He said eagerly, "Do you want to be frozen into ice in such a cold day?"

Jibai turned a deaf ear, took out the phone, shivering and calling Xie Sui: "Where are you."

There was the wind whistling on the phone, and the current made a rattling noise.

For a long time, Xie Sui murmured lightly, "I'm back."

"Why, who asked you to wait below?" Jibai's voice made a little bit of crying. She rubbed her slightly itchy nose and clenched her teeth to prevent herself from crying: "What are you doing... "

Xie Sui listened to the girl repeating these words, licking her dry lips, but didn't know how to answer her.

"I didn't wait for you, I just waited to see the local tyrant fireworks displayed by your Jishi Group, no way."

"Then...it's hard to see."

"good looking."

He just wanted to watch the same fireworks with her on New Year's Eve.

"Go back soon." He urged: "Is it cold?"

"It's cold, then I'm going back, happy new year."

"happy New Year."

Xie Sui hung up the phone and walked out of the dark corner of the wall. The street light concealed his eyes under the tall brow bones, appearing deeper and deeper.

He turned and went into the ebullient snow.

In the past eighteen years, even though life has been turbulent and fate is unfair, he has sharpened his edges and corners.

Xie follower is not inferior. He believes that with his fists and his own life, he can earn everything he wants.

Money is not a problem at all, and women are not a problem.

But that night, for the first time in his life, Xie Sui felt inferior.

Looking at the girl who was as beautiful as the first snow, Xie Sui felt like he was nothing.

So he ran away, not daring to meet her in that costume.

At this moment, another group of fireworks exploded in the night sky, like thousands of tiny golden haze spreading from the night sky and pouring on his face.

On the phone, the girl's text message came in: "Thank you, the fireworks are starting again, look at it!"

Look quickly.

The corners of his mouth raised, and he raised his head, as if seeing a light illuminating the dark astray.

**