Chapter 90: I miss someone (1)

Thirteenth Street is the most prosperous area at night in the whole Jiangcheng. There are many people here. There are many bars here, and many bars are on the next floor, and there are underground casinos with no sky. Pin Jinwo.

There are high-gamblers who spend a lot of money, there are penniless quacks, and vendors who sell cigarettes and alcohol for a small business.

The second floor of the casino is the control room. There is one-sided see-through glass here, which can see the environment in the casino and the cards in everyone's hands clearly.

The man in a suit and leather shoes was standing in front of the perspective mirror, looking blankly at the inside of the casino, his slender fingertips carrying half-curved cigarette butts.

In the field, gamblers glowed with red faces, looking nervously at the croupier girl, waiting for her to send the cards to the players one by one.

The so-called life and death, riches and honors are in the sky, every night in this gold cave is staged an alluring drama of getting rich overnight.

Of course, more are ruined.

"Brother Shu, how about it, who was caught helping them out?"

"Look again."

"Be careful, the boss takes this matter very seriously."

The man put the cigarette **** out in the cigarette stick and looked up at a little girl in the yard who was selling cigarettes and lighters with boxes.

The little girl is not very old, at most fifteen or six years old, with a scorpion-tail braid, a white-washed T-shirt and jeans with ripped suspenders, and black sunglasses, lingering among gamblers.

No matter who she walks behind or looks at whose cards, no one will be guarded, because she is a blind woman with her stick.

She is familiar with the environment of this underground casino, and she often comes here for a little half a month.

Before Ji Shu entered Ji's house, he followed his mother's surname Cheng.

Cheng Shu stared at the blind woman intently, saw her stop behind a gambler, stayed there for two or three seconds, and then slowly left, and came behind another gambler, with her cane sticking on the ground a few times. under.

Da Da Da Da, Da Da.

It seemed to be spreading a signal, and soon, the gambler won a pot overflowing.

This situation lasted for several days.

Cheng Shu couldn't stand it anymore, raised his fingertips, and said calmly, "Bring her here."

"Yes."

However, just as his subordinates were about to leave, Cheng Shu added: "Don't be discovered by the guests."

Several subordinates acted immediately. Before the blind girl entered the bathroom, they silently covered her mouth, forcibly dragged her away, and brought her to Cheng Shu's office.

The blind girl was very cooperative and did not struggle to yell. She discovered that the other party did not seem to want to make a public announcement. If she left the matter at this time, it would not end well.

Several men pushed the quiet girl into the office, and then closed the door.

Cheng Shu got up from the chair, slipped to the girl's side, and circled her twice, the delicate steel pattern lighter in his hand made a "click" and "click".

The girl was guarding her surroundings, her face pale.

Cheng Shu looked at the inferior sunglasses on her little face, chuckled lightly, and turned on the lighter, bringing the burning flame a little...close to her immature white face.