Chapter 14: video

Jibai's solo performance was very successful. Teacher Luo Qing liked her very much and gave her the highest score of the whole group, and was firmly selected as the city performer.

That afternoon, Xie Sui and a few friends walked out of the school gate, and heard a girl whispering talking behind him——

"I just went to the rehearsal room to watch the trials. The young lady who plays the cello is so pretty. She is different from everyone else. She has a good temperament."

"Do you have a photo?"

"I took it." The girl took out her phone and shared it with her friends.

"She sits there quietly, so elegant, I haven't noticed before that there are such beautiful girls in our school."

"I heard that it is Ji Fei Fei's younger sister."

"Jie Feifei was originally a goddess, her sister is definitely not bad!"

"It's not bad. I think she has more temperament than Ji Feifei, and she is not compared on the same level."

......

Cong Yuzhou obviously felt that Xie Sui's pace had slowed down.

His righteousness is not good, and as expected, someone stopped and turned to look at the girl holding the phone.

Cong Yuzhou knew that Xie Sui was extremely possessive, and he couldn't hear other people mentioning Jibai, as if the girl was born to belong to him alone.

"Don't be impulsive, follow brother, they are sisters..."

Before Cong Yuzhou finished his words, he heard Xie Sui say: "Classmate, add a WeChat."

The girl opened her mouth and looked at Xie Sui blankly.

She repeatedly confirmed that the handsome boy in front of him was really Xie Sui, the arrogant but handsome Xie Sui who had no friends!

Xie Sui took the initiative to strike up a conversation with her and asked her to add WeChat!

Happiness comes so suddenly!

"Can you add it?"

The corner of Xie Sui's eyes raised, revealing a slight smile.

The girl was almost stunned: "Okay...Okay."

She opened the QR code with a trembling hand, and Xie Sui scanned it.

After adding friends to each other, Xie Sui said indifferently: "Can you lend me your phone?"

The girl was busy handing the phone over.

Xie Sui took her mobile phone and sent a photo of herself just added. It was the photo of Jibai playing the cello in the album.

After sending the message, Xie Sui returned the phone to the girl, murmured "Thank you", then turned and left.

The girl looked at Xie Sui's back for a long time. Xie Sui was really...handsome and blind.

A friend quickly reminded her: "Quickly send Xie your name! Don't you know it!"

The girl bowed her head in excitement to send a message to Xie Sui, but was poured cold water, and he had deleted himself.

"..."

On the way, Cong Yuzhou and Jiang Zhongning expressed strong contempt and dissatisfaction with Xie Sui's behavior, feeling that he used his beauty to deceive his sister's feelings.

Xie Sui didn't care at all, he was such a person, paranoid and selfish, and never cared about anyone's feelings.

The world had treated him unfairly, so his heart was very small, only enough to pretend to be a person, and keep her in a narrow corner, even if the outside world was destroyed and collapsed, what would it do to him.