Chapter 60: earthquake

Ji Bai hasn't said anything for a long time about the proposal of Silence.

If she really wants to compete, Ji Bai feels that she will not necessarily lose to Ji Ji, at least, she has the greatest help in rebirth, and she knows what may happen in the group in the future. As long as she is planning ahead, she is confident that she can play a good hand.

It is also because of being reborn once that Jibai can't easily believe in Silence.

Silence is a cruel profitist. Whether it is the veteran of the company or the "founding hero" who has followed her for many years, she will not hesitate to kick her out as long as it threatens her interests.

Working with her is actually dancing with the wolf.

Jibai didn't answer immediately. Silence asked her to think about it. Maybe she would change her mind in the future.

The next day, under the organization of the foundation, sisters Jibai and Jingjing went to visit the homes of the left-behind children and gave them gifts and red envelopes prepared by the foundation.

A master carrying a camera will follow up the whole process, which will be used as the group's charity propaganda.

The silence in front of the camera lens is generous and decent. At the same time, she greeted the left-behind children and showed great concern.

But when the camera lens is moved away, she will immediately keep a distance from these dirty children.

Later Jibai said that her bracelet was missing, that is, she was wearing a red string zodiac dog bracelet and asked if Ji Jing had seen it.

Ji Jing said to her sternly that there must be a child who had taken you away while you were not paying attention.

"It's not worth it, it's worthless."

"They think it's rare, so I tell you not to contact them. If you lose something, you won't be able to find them to come back, so that people don't even say we bully the children."

Jibai said "Oh" and said nothing more.

**

Hengying's closed cram school is located on the upper floor of an office building. The facilities are quite good, the floor heating is open, and there is a cafeteria and a leisure fitness center.

Xie Sui sat in the last row of the classroom, bowed his head and worked on the draft paper intently.

In this tutorial class, Xie Sui finally felt what it was like to be among the best.

With the help of Jibai in the first half of the year, his foundation in all subjects has almost been solidified, and now studying with these zero-foundation rich masters is equivalent to reviewing and consolidating again.

Xie Suizi suffered a lot of snacks. He was a steel-and-iron body that he trained on his own, so no matter what he did, he would do it desperately. This desperate drive is used in learning. He was firmly ranked first in this class and became a highly anticipated "good student".

He has been a bad student for too long, smokes and fights racing, and even hangs a wild and cute...puppy tattoo on his waist.

It seems cool to be a marginal person out of place.

But Xie Sui knew that this was not cool at all.

When you get out of your youth and frivolousness, how will you settle for your life?

He slowly grew up in countless introspections that he had tossed about in the middle of the night, and he became the kind of good student who he used to look down upon.