Chapter 92: I miss someone (3)

Cheng Shu came to Ji's house, changed his name to Ji Shu, and became a stand-in for Ji Yang Feng, the son of Ji's three parents. He is very smart, very, very smart. He imitated the words and deeds of Ji Yang Feng, and almost completely copied himself... it became another copy of Ji Yang Feng.

Except for Ji's parents and Li Guanjia, no one knew about this.

Becoming a qualified stand-in does not only mean that Cheng Shu has to learn and imitate Ji Yang Feng, he has to study hard to understand all the problems that the company will face in the operation and management of the company, and he has to learn how to deal with the upper class society , How to deal with partners...

In many cases, compared to Ji Yangfeng, the son of destiny who has never suffered setbacks, Cheng Shu shows many good qualities that leaders should have, such as forbearance, affinity and imperialism.

At the moment when Ji's father became more satisfied with Cheng Shu's performance, Ji Yangfeng had an accident, and a car accident took his life.

That night, Ji Yang Feng went to a dinner party. Cheng Shu should have gone on his behalf. But I don't know why, but Ji Yangfeng changed his mind temporarily and drove to the dinner party by himself. As a result, he met a drunk-driving truck on the viaduct. hit.

When Ji Yangfeng died, Cheng Shu's position in Ji's family was completely reversed.

Even though the old father was distraught with the death of his eldest son, but fortunately, there is still an excellent second son who can talk and comfort him.

Many people have speculated whether the death of the son of the lonely family was related to this sinister and vicious bastard. Even Cheng Shu himself wondered whether the vicious thoughts that slipped through his mind every night when he tossed and turned, really made the gods hear.

But Cheng Shu can swear by his life that Ji Yangfeng's death has nothing to do with him.

Cheng Shu doesn't know if it is related to others, but he knows that from now on, Ji's family has his own corner.

The first thing he did after he was sure that his side was temporarily safe was to return to Thirteenth Street and pick up Su Xiaotang.

But when he got home, he found that the rental house he used to live in was messy, everything was looted, tables, chairs and benches fell messily to the ground, and Su Xiaotang's books were all torn apart and scattered around...

Cheng Shu panicked. He immediately called Li Zhao. On the other end of the phone, Li Zhao said in a vague way that it is best to meet and discuss this matter.

Half an hour later, Cheng Shu saw Li Zhao by the river. Li Zhao sneaked over, looked around defensively, and whispered to him: "Where have you gone this year? Now people are sent everywhere to look for you, saying that if you find you, you will have your legs off."

When Cheng Shu left, he left without saying goodbye. Everyone didn't know where he went or what he did. At that time, Zhao Sen's place happened to be taken over by the police, so he naturally thought that this incident was Cheng Shu's report. The secret.

Zhao Sen ran away at the time and came back again. The first person to deal with was Cheng Shu.

"You...you better go!" Li Zhao urged him: "If Master Zhao finds out that you come back, he won't give you good fruit!"

"What about the girl?"

"What girl, you still miss a girl now!"

Cheng Shu asked eagerly: "Where is Su Xiaotang! Where is the Su Xiaotang I entrusted you to take care of now?"