Chapter 13: I know you are alone

Under the scorching sun at noon, the clear Chenghu Lake was reflected with sparkling waves, like a slice of fish belly.

Xie Sui rolled up the trousers of the narrow black trousers and dragged the red cello onto the bank from the side of the shallow.

This cello is dark red in color, and the surface is overflowing with a transparent texture. It should be expensive.

Cong Yuzhou and Jiang Zhongning squatted on the grassy slope, and watched Xie Sui take off their T-shirts, carefully wiping every corner of the cello.

The body of the piano has been immersed in water, and the strings have been ripped apart, making it impossible to use it to the naked eye.

Cong Yuzhou shouted, "Brother follow, don't wipe it, this piano is useless."

Xie Sui tried to pluck the strings, and the body made a dull sob, as if accusing the thief of the atrocities committed against it.

"It can still ring."

Xie Sui was naked and continued to wipe the piano.

"Oh, brother, it doesn't mean that it's not broken if you can make a sound. This high-end musical instrument is very precious, and it can't be touched at ordinary times. If you just soak in this water for a few hours, it will be a ghost if you can use it! "

Xie Sui turned a deaf ear to this.

Cong Yuzhou frowned with his hands on his hips, and looked at him helplessly: "When this happened, you were busy looking for a piano for the little girl in Class 1. You found that you didn't work in the first schedule, and you still bully people like that. What did you think, it's so cool to be a bad guy?"

Xie Sui glanced at him coldly: "Shut up."

Cong Yuzhou immediately made a shut-up gesture: "Yes, let's not say it."

After Xie Sui wiped the cello clean, Chong Cong Yu Zhou said, "I borrow my clothes if I take off my clothes."

"What are you doing?"

"Performance."

**

Ji Feifei dragged Tang Xuanqi to the dean's office for two hours. There was no result, because the dance classroom did not have a surveillance probe. The dean of the dean said to adjust the school's surveillance video, but it would take time.

Only the last three hours before the trials, Tang Xuanqi left first and went to rehearse.

Ji Fei had a riot, and now she is a little tired. She wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and said to Ji Bai, "For nothing, the cello is lost. There is no way, but the game cannot be delayed, so I can only use the song. After practicing, you can't participate in the competition."

Yes, she cannot participate in the competition.

Jibai found that at the end of the trouble, this matter had no effect on Ji Feifei and Tang Xuanqi. The only real victim was her.

Ji Feifei patted Jibai on the shoulder and comforted: "White, don't be sad, sister will definitely help you win the championship."

"I believe you can."

The smile that Jibai reluctantly squeezed out disappeared after Ji Feifei left.

She sighed softly, preparing to leave, and at this moment, the young man appeared at the end of the corridor carrying the cello.

The daylight in the noon is slightly slanted, and fine dusty matter is flying in the air.

He was wearing a red round-neck cartoon T-shirt, standing by the corridor, looking at Ji Bai from a distance.