Chapter 21: Rainbow Candy

It is not uncommon to find wealthy and powerful families in Dexin High School, but there are two groups. One is the powerful family. The children of these families are controlled very cautiously because of the strict tutoring. Very low-key, avoid cheating.

There is also a kind of family with money, and it is the kind of family that gets rich in a short period of time.The children of this kind of family have been bullied before, and now they have relied on, they are bullying on the campus and bullying the weak, but really When encountering powerful bosses, such as children from the previous family, they dare not go too far and avoid them.

Yao Wu is in the second category. He is an expert in bullying and fearing hardship. On weekdays, he is very uncomfortable with Xie Sui. Xie Sui's family is nothing. Just relying on his fists, he is afraid that his family will be rich and bully. he!

However, this time the incident made Yao Wu understand that Xie Sui is very powerful, not only by his fists, but also because he has a group of brothers who speak loyalty around him, and many of these brothers are in very good backgrounds, no matter Xie Suiluo In any situation, they will stand beside him unconditionally.

As for Yao Wu himself, none of the so-called "buddies" who used to follow him to eat, drink and have fun stood up to help him when something happened.

When Xie Sui called him to the rooftop, those "buddies" cringed and said that they had something to do and did not dare to follow him to the rooftop to build up their momentum. Yao Wu suggested that everyone who went with him had money to take. , Only then reluctantly called a few people to the rooftop.

On the rooftop, the wind was whistling, and Xie Sui stood by the stairs, looking at him condescendingly, as if looking at a mourning dog.

Cong Yuzhou and a few people beside him sat on the railing with a disdainful expression.

"Xie Sui, you don't want to apologize."

Yao Wu knew about Xie Sui's character and would never apologize, so he had already thought of the way to fix him.

"I heard that you are very good at racing. Let's bet a round. If you win, this will be wiped out. If you lose, you will detour for me when you see me in the future."

Cong Yuzhou laughed: "Just you, do you want to race with us?"

"Dare you, one sentence."

Xie Sui walked up to him and said blankly: "Yes, but modify it."

Yao Wu asked: "What to modify?"

"If you lose, change classes, and the school sees me taking a detour, **** the **** in front of me."

Yao Wu had already planned, so he agreed.

After he left, Cong Yuzhou said to Xie Sui: "The situation is not right. Just the kind of guy who dares to play racing with you, he must have no good intentions, and he may not know what kind of tricks he will make behind him."

Xie Suiman said casually, "Is there still fewer people behind me doing tricks to Laozi?"

Over the years, he hasn't received any tricks, and he hasn't come here like this. He has been afraid of anyone, and he is not afraid of anything.

During school time, Xie Sui and a few friends came out of the teaching building.

Jibai pushed the car out of the bicycle shed and parked under the plane tree, obviously waiting for him.

Seeing her biting her lower lip, Xie Sui turned around and asked helplessly: "Who told her about racing?"

Jiang Zhongning pushed Cong Yuzhou with his elbow. Cong Yuzhou glared at him and explained: "No, brother, the main reason is that Ji Xiaobai's idiom is first-rate, so she can get in in a few words. There is no way, brother, this girl It's not easy, you have to deal with her as long as twenty eyes."