Chapter 79: juvenile

Ji Fei Fei's problem is indeed difficult to deal with. Seeing her physical condition cannot be detained for a long time, but Ji Bai will never let her go so easily.

In the office, Jibai stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking at the row upon row of tall buildings outside the window and the stratoclouds in the distance, and said calmly: "Give Ji Feifei a psychological diagnosis to see if she has a mental illness."

Assistant Qin looked at Jibai puzzledly: "Are you planning to let her go?"

"I will not let anyone try to hurt me."

In the last life, she was locked up in an unscrupulous private hospital by her parents. She lost her freedom and health, just like a blood supply machine, just to allow Ji Feifei's life to continue.

Since Ji Fei Fei is not satisfied with the status quo, Ji Bai will never be merciful. She wants to spend the rest of her life in a mental hospital, so that she can also taste the loss of freedom and despair.

...

Two weeks after Ji Feifei was sent to the mental hospital, Ji Bai visited her. There is no need for Jibai to move anything, because Ji Feifei's mental condition really had a problem long ago.

Normal people can't do such a bad thing as throwing sulfuric acid.

In the ward, Ji Fei Fei yelled and refused the doctor's treatment and the parents' visit.

She cursed and cursed Ji Bai in the most vicious language she could think of, like a mad woman.

Jibai walked out of the psychiatric hospital and turned back to an assistant trainee who was on duty and said: "No matter what method you use and how much resources you use, you must find a suitable and sufficient blood relationship for Ji Fei Fei to save her life and not let her die. , Leave this to you, and I will get you a positive within half a year."

"Don't worry, Mr. Bai!" The trainee assistant nodded repeatedly and looked at Jibai with emotion: "President Bai is really kind. She treats you like that. If I do, I will definitely ignore her and let her fend for herself."

Jibai glanced at the assistant faintly: "Do you really think it is kind to keep her alive?"

The little assistant girl blinked her black eyes and looked at her puzzled.

Jibai stopped explaining, turned and got into the car.

She deeply understands the pain and despair of losing health and freedom and living without dignity.

Dreaming back at midnight, every time she thought about the days when she was imprisoned in a private hospital, she would see a fine layer of cold sweat behind her.

Let Ji Fei live like this, let Ji Mingzhi and Tao Jiazhi lose their beloved, lose everything, is the final doomsday judgment.

**

After entering the senior year, Jibai's courses have been reduced, and the old lady Ji also spent the past two years slowly delegating power to her.

Jibai completely took over the group and became the head of the Ji group.

In this short period of three years, Xie Sui led the team, like a runaway wild horse, swept all major domestic rally events, won the championship, and became the hottest first-class racer in China.

And Dai Xingye's family business also declared bankruptcy last year. All his remaining assets are the 4S shop that he co-founded with Xie Sui.

Dai Xingye was depressed for a long time, and finally cheered up again. The 4S shop he invested in Xie Sui was originally just for fun, and he never thought about making money.