Chapter 38: midnight

Ji Fei Fei's eyes widened, looking at Ji Bai in disbelief.

A glamorous long dress outlines her slender and graceful figure, and her neck is white and slender, just like a white swan. The surrounding lights fell on her cheeks, as if covered with a layer of powder, her mouth was smiling, her eyes were clear, and her temperament was gentle.

In any case, the appearance of the two sisters should be similar, but I don't know when it started, Ji Fei Fei discovered that the difference between her and Ji Bai's appearance was getting bigger and bigger.

The parents felt sorry for their daughter, and asked Auntie Zhou to cook nutritious chicken soup, fish soup, and hoof flower soup for Ji Fei Fei every day. Gradually, Ji Fei's posture gradually developed in the direction of fullness, causing her facial features to become no longer distinct. .

And the whiteness after fifteen years old is like an orchid that blooms overnight, beautifully enviable.

Ji Feifei's hatred for Ji Bai is mixed with jealousy, the kind of jealousy that feels blazing when she sees her.

The Jibai of the previous life was too kind, and she couldn't see her crazy jealousy from her sister's hypocritical smile, so she foolishly thought that her sister was really good to her.

However, in fact, Ji Fei has made Ji Bai suffer more than ten years of growth, as if he was in hell.

In this way, her heart is slightly balanced.

She wants to take away her health, take away her pet, take away the boy she likes, and even take away her life...

At this moment, Ji Bai looked at Ji Fei Fei, who was wearing the same costume, indifferently, and asked: "Can I return the invitation letter?"

Ji Feixi squeezed the invitation letter with the gilt edge in his hand, stepped back two steps, and looked around.

Many cousins ​​in the family stood on the sidelines, watching her excitement coldly. Ji Feifei has always been the proud little princess in the family. If she leaves like this, I don't know how many years they will be laughed at!

Ji Feifei felt that her face was almost lost, so she had to take out her mobile phone and called her father. Soon, Ji Mingzhi and Tao Jiazhi hurried to the door of the Century Hotel.

"Wai Bai, why are you here..." Tao Jiazhi looked at the scratches on Ji Bai's waist. At this moment, she was completely gone.

"Dad, Mom, Jibai clearly said today that she is not feeling well and she wants to give me the invitation letter. Now she is coming here again. Didn't this mean to embarrass me!"

She found herself a awkward step down.

The couple exchanged glances with Ji Fei Fei, and knew that in front of so many relatives, if Ji Fei Fei did not come to stage at this moment, their family would be ashamed.

So Tao Jiazhi pointed the finger at Jibai: "Baibai, it is obviously that you are not feeling well today. How can you blame your sister now? If you hadn't been begging for your sister and let her attend the banquet for you, she would not stand now. Here, you are doing this...it's so unkind."

"Dad, Mom, she just hates me." Ji Feifei began to wipe her tears, pretending to be pitiful and innocent, she is the best at it.

Jibai never said a word from beginning to end.

She didn't want to argue with these people, they pour all the sewage on her with conviction, and if she tells it, it will become a joke in the eyes of others.

This is a drop in price.

At this moment, old lady Ji walked out of the hotel: "The annual meeting is about to begin, what are you doing?"