Chapter 9: do not be afraid

"You **** deserve it."

Ji Feifei's face suddenly flushed: "You...you are rude!"

"There are more rude." Xie Sui approached her and pinched her jaw with one hand.

The strong masculine breath made it hard for Ji Feifei to breathe, and the roughness of his fingers also made her whole body tremble: "You...what are you going to do?"

Jibai felt the change in his mood from Xie Sui's expression.

"Xie Sui, you let her go."

After hearing this, Xie Sui looked at Ji Fei Fei and looked at Ji Bai.

She wore an ordinary denim with suspenders, and her white shirt made her skin white and clear, and her lovely ponytail was very refreshing in summer.

Her dark eyes were alert like a small beast.

Xie Sui decided to give her a face, let go of Ji Fei, and at the same time he took out a tissue and wiped the powder from his hands, showing a look of disgust—

"Stay away from Lao Tzu."

He left after speaking.

Where did Ji Feifei have suffered such humiliation, she shouted at Xie Sui: "Do you think those rich girls in school really like you, An Kerou and others... It's just that you look handsome, just like you? Even if you are from the bottom of the world, even if you struggle for a lifetime, you are not worthy of them!"

Ji Bai quickly pulled Ji Fei Fei to stop her from continuing.

It's not that Ji Feifei really annoys Xie Sui, but... She knows Xie Sui's weakness, and such insults will hurt his pride.

Sure enough, Xie Sui suddenly turned around, anger accumulated in the dark eyes——

"Say it again."

Ji Feifei was frightened by his hostile eyes, and he dare not speak.

Xie Sui turned his head to look at Ji Bai again. The girl stood by the roadside, her clear eyes filled with harmless expressions.

"Do you think so too?"

Jibai shook her head repeatedly, she never felt that Xie Sui was not worthy of anyone. Originally emotional matters are not worthy or unworthy, only willing or unwilling.

"Xie Sui, don't mind, I don't mean anything else, I just hope you can cheer up and work hard."

Ji Feifei tried her best to return to her impulsive words: "I didn't look down on you. Don't get me wrong. I am different from those rich girls."

A series of urgent petitions made her thoughts known to everyone, Cong Yuzhou and Jiang Zhongning looked at each other, and sneered in their eyes.

I didn't think she was so annoying before, but now it's really **** annoying.

"As long as you work hard, there will be hope in the future! I...I feel that birth cannot determine a person, and it is never too late to work hard." Ji Feifei may have poured more chicken soup on Weibo, and now he is full of words. Rich chicken soup flavor.

Xie Sui raised his eyebrows and looked at Ji Fifei, sneered: "I don't work hard, it's up to you."

Ji Feifei's cheeks flushed: "Xie Sui, I just want to make friends with you."

Cong Yuzhou is also quite uncomfortable with Ji Feifei's hypocritical manners. He wanted to teach her a lesson, so he smiled and said, "Goddess, if you want to be friends with Brother Sui, there are conditions."

"What conditions?"

"Courageous enough to run a lap with us in the mountains."

Ji Feifei was taken aback for a moment, and was overjoyed when Xie Sui didn't mean to refuse.