Chapter 87: Big Dream Life (5)

On the long stairs at the entrance of the hospital, Xie Sui and Xie Yingtao were sitting side by side. Xie Yingtao held her cheek with her small hand and stared at Xie Sui with frowning eyebrows.

Xie Suizi read the appraisal report carefully, and he took out his mobile phone to search for relevant content for any technical terms he couldn't understand. For twenty minutes, his frowning eyebrows did not relax.

"Dad, I'm hungry." She pulled the little finger of Xie Sui: "I want to eat."

Xie Sui put down the paternity test report, took a deep breath, and looked at the little girl beside him.

The beauty of the girl's facial features touched his publicity, and also brought Xiao Bai's delicateness. If it wasn't his daughter, it would be too similar.

But... how is this possible!

"Where did you come from?" He broke the girl's face, rubbed it, and asked gently, "Who are you?"

Xie Yingtao was squeezed by him and screamed, and she shook away his hand: "I said it a long time ago, you are my father."

"How could I have such a big daughter!"

Officer Cheng leaned against the police car, hugged his arms, made a look that was already clear to his chest, and seriously educates Xie Sui: "Mr. Xie, which man did not make a mistake when he was young. Since the child has been born, he should make up for it. It's not too late, you have to take on the responsibility of being a father."

"you put..."

In front of the child, Xie Sui refrained from swearing.

"I can tell you with certainty that I have no children, nor can I have children..."

Xie Sui looked at Officer Cheng confidently: "This matter must be tricky. Someone has framed it. Are you not a policeman? You must find out."

"Then the paternity test report in your hand will not be tricky." Officer Cheng shook his head and said, "How do you explain the above results? Who wants to frame you and give you such a big daughter for nothing?"

Xie Suiwang looked at the innocent Xie Yingtao, unable to explain. This was really incredible. He even thought that when he was young, someone did something to him while he was asleep or drunk...

Simply doubt life.

Officer Cheng came over and patted Xie Sui's shoulder: "Mr. Xie, everyone is young and frivolous. Since the child's mother has sent her to you, she must hope that you can take on the responsibility of being a father. Besides, this The girl is not young anymore, she has to go to school, don't delay her career."

Xie Yingtao interrupted and said, "I'm in the second grade."

"Look, the girl is in the second grade. By the way, where did you study before?"

"I'm in the primary school attached to S." Before Xie Yingtao's voice fell, Xie Sui rubbed her head and added angrily: "She is studying in a dream."

Officer Cheng knew that Xie Sui had the thought of committing suicide. He hoped that this daughter who fell from the sky would let him out of grief and haze, and not give up life easily.

"In this way, you prepare the information and come to the police station to give the child a household."

"What materials do you prepare?"

This child simply fell from the sky. How could he have any documents to send her to the household? Birth certificates, household registration books, etc., nothing.

"In your situation, it's a bit troublesome. It would be great if you could contact the mother of the child, but it looks horrible." Officer Cheng thought for a while and said: "You just take the experience of making mistakes when you were young..."