Chapter 6: Rain

In the evening, Ji Fei posted a Weibo——

"Thank you gossip fans for your concern. I have passed the dangerous period now. Although it is painful, as long as I think of your support, I will muster the courage to fight the disease. Thank you for staying with me until now. Love you!"

The comment area remains the same.

"Touch Feibao."

"Fei Bao is really strong."

"Come on Feibao, we will always be with you."

......

Someone in the comment asked: "Feibao, how did you get out of danger?"

Ji Feifei replied: "It is everyone's support that has rekindled my hope of life."

Her reply received thousands of likes, but she never mentioned that Jibai donated blood for her.

At night, Ji Bai was lying on the bed, browsing her comment area blankly.

So many people who like and care about her...Jie Fei Fei in their eyes is a sunny and warm inspirational goddess.

Jibai has heard a sentence, calling people to be used to collapse.

Jibai also posted a Weibo. The picture on Weibo is the photo she took when she just took the blood. In the photo, a bright red blood vessel is crawling on her white wrist, and she feels shocked when she looks at it.

"headache."

She emptied all the trivial content in the past, and now her Weibo is not used to vent her mood, her Weibo is for others to see.

Others are hell, and every fan that Ji Feifei deceives now will become her **** in the future.

After Jibai sent this Weibo, he went to bed and lay down to rest.

Sleeping can relieve her headache temporarily.

Two hours later, Jibai received a few comments, most of which were words encouraged by her close friends.

There are two more comments from strangers-

"Hey, are you really Feibao's younger sister?"

"Look at what I found?! It's actually the Weibo of Sister Feibao!"

Jibai returned their two smiling faces separately.

There was an autumn rain that night, accompanied by thunders. Early in the morning, Jibai got up and opened the window, and she felt the coolness of autumn. She put on a fleece sweater.

During the break between classes, Yin Xiaxia hurried into the classroom and said excitedly to Jibai: "Xie Sui is miserable. I am late in the morning. Let the school leader catch him. Now I am in the rain at the school gate!"

Since Xie Sui troubled Jibai for no reason that day, Yin Xiaxia regarded him as an enemy. As long as there was bad news about Xie Sui, she would happily rush to tell Jibai.

Jibai turned his head and looked out the window.

The big raindrops beat the huge sycamore leaves outside the window.

Is it raining?

"It can be considered that someone has taken care of him!" Yin Xiaxia was very happy: "He really thought he was lawless."

Jibai asked: "Why would Xie Sui be late?"

Today is the flag-raising day. There will be leaders patrolling. Smart students will not be foolish at this time, and Xie Sui will not be able to do so. He is more sophisticated than others and will not hit the gun.