Chapter 18: Strong kiss

Jibai became the lead operator of the second year of high school, standing on the stage and leading everyone to do radio gymnastics together.

Her movements are not particularly standard, but the vigorous energy looks particularly energetic.

Infected by her, the students became energetic and did radio gymnastics seriously.

The dean of academic affairs was also pleased to find that since Jibai started to lead the exercises, the troublesome boys who never attended radio gymnastics in the grade actually appeared in the back row of the queue.

And the most unparalleled thing is... Xie Sui actually put on a school uniform!

After the bad boy put on the school uniform, his whole body started to glow unexpectedly, and many girls turned around and looked back when they walked along.

The clothes chain was pulled to the chest, and the inner was a light-colored sweater as a primer. The blue and white sleeves were randomly pulled to the elbow position, exposing his white arms, and a few light blue blood vessels filled the thin skin.

He looks in school uniform, as friendly and gentle as the big brother next door, but with black studs in his ears, and his left eyebrow is truncated, adding a bit of hostility to him.

He looked at Ji Bai who was serious about doing exercises on the stage.

It was only at this time that he could stare at her unscrupulously, just like everyone else.

Facing all her classmates, the gentle sunshine poured on her, shining on her delicate facial features without any hesitation, stabbing her a little bit unable to open her eyes, squinting slightly...

But Xie Suineng sensed that she saw him.

She showed a bright smile, and a faint vortex swirled around her mouth.

He can be sure that the smile is for him.

Sweetness filled my heart.

Damn, want to kiss her.

Cong Yuzhou has seen Xie Sui driving and Xie Sui playing boxing matches, but never expected to see him doing radio gymnastics in his lifetime.

"Brother Sui, this school uniform has never been worn, you haven't cut the tag yet."

Xie Sui turned his head, as expected, there was still a hangtag from a certain manufacturer at the corner of his clothes.

"Oh, forgot."

"I'll tear it off for you." Cong Yuzhou stepped forward enthusiastically and pulled the tag to Xie.

"Be careful, don't rip it to Lao Tzu."

"Do you still rare this broken school uniform?"

Xie Sui looked up at the **** the stage. She was small and caged in her school uniform. Every time she raised her hand, she looked like she was wearing a bat sleeve.

He raised his eyebrows and said, "Couples."

Cong Yuzhou looked at Jibai, his mouth twitched--

"Brother Sui, please open your small eyes and see clearly."

All the girls in the school are in the **** couple outfit you wear!

**

At night, Jibai pushed the bicycle out of the school gate and was about to get on the car. Suddenly, she felt very strenuous. She thought it was a flat tire, but when she looked back, she found that the big boy in school uniform didn't know when he was sitting. On the back seat of her bicycle.