Chapter 74: Don't...

On the afternoon when the DK team joined the Auto Federation, the team's friends organized a non-commercial rally racing round. The rally raced around the mountain. Many fans came and the scene was very lively.

All regular domestic racing teams need to register through the car federation. Being able to join the car federation means that the DK team has changed from a purely commercial wild team to a regular team qualified to participate in important international and domestic events.

Thanks to Xie Sui for achieving all this. Since joining the team, he has led the team to win many commercial competition victories. The remarkable results naturally attracted the attention of the top executives of the Auto Federation. At the same time, the injection of DK by the Ji Group is huge. The face of the door makes it inevitable for DK to join the car association.

Xie Sui sent a message to Jibai one day in advance, telling her the address of the Rally Racing Bureau, saying that she could come and play if she had time.

Ji Bai did not return him.

After the reconciliation, Jibai often did not reply to his text messages, sometimes he would not answer the phone calls, either in class or in a company meeting, and plainly told him-"I don't want to talk to you."

Xie Sui knew that this girl was making emotions with him, and he also admitted that he really made her sad after breaking up before.

Jibai wanted to make him lose his temper. As long as he got emotional, he would definitely be controlled by her. At that time, Jibai was the one who had the absolute initiative.

The little girl has grown a lot in the past six months, and she has begun to play gambling with him.

Xie Sui SMS reply is also simple and rude——

"Does love come."

Not to be outdone, Jibai returned to him forcefully, "I won't come!"

In the afternoon, Xie Suihe's teammates appeared at the racing track wearing racing suits, and fans immediately gathered around to congratulate them lively.

Xie Sui's eyes swept the entire parking lot, but did not see the girl.

She really didn't seem to come.

His heart felt as if there was a vacant piece, and a sense of loss swept across the sky.

It seems that I don't really care about myself anymore.

Xie Sui squeezed out the cigarette **** in his hand, his face sank, and said to Dai Xingye who was beside him: "You take my co-pilot."

Dai Xingye looked at the red rally car that was not far away and said with a smile, "Maybe some people will not agree."

Xie Suishun looked at him and saw that Jibai was wearing hot shorts, her two beautiful and smooth waistlines were outlined with a letter T, and her slender and beautiful legs were sitting on top of his sports car with overlapping legs.

He has seen her look like a lady in a flamboyant dress at a banquet, and he has also seen her look like she wore a small suit and a skirt in and out of an office building, but he has never seen her dressed up in this hot and wild look, sitting on him. Sports car.

Xie Sui's eyes lit up in an instant, she couldn't take her eyes back when she hooked her, and couldn't help walking towards her.

There were female fans around who were quite dissatisfied, and said to Jibai: "Hey, who are you, why are you sitting in the car with Xie."

Jibai's tone is also very provocative: "You care who I am."

Xie Sui's fans are mostly girls, and they are both uncomfortable, and they scolded Jibai: "Xie Sui's car doesn't let others sit in, you get off quickly."