Chapter 93: I miss someone (finally)

Cheng Shu took Su Xiaotang to the largest hospital in the city for a comprehensive physical examination. Except for some malnutrition, there were basically no major physical problems.

Her left eye was almost gone. The doctor said that an artificial eye can be installed. The artificial eye is just like the real one, and it won't affect the appearance at all. She doesn't have to wear sunglasses all the time.

Cheng Shu immediately agreed to install the best artificial eye for Su Xiaotang.

However, Su Xiaotang was psychologically unable to make it through, so even with the prosthetic eye, she always wore a one-eye blindfold, and intentionally or unconsciously avoided Cheng Shu's gaze.

During the recuperation period, Cheng Shu spent most of the time with her at home. The two of them had nothing to do, sitting on the sofa and staring at them.

Cheng Shu always liked to stare at her, and didn't know what to look at. The corners of his mouth rose slightly unconsciously and smiled at her.

Su Xiaotang was embarrassed, grabbed the pillow and hit him: "What do you look at."

Cheng Shu pretended to say lightly: "I think the little girl you look cool now, especially like the pirate captain in "Pirates of the Caribbean"."

Su Xiaotang knew that she was incomplete, so she bowed her head slightly, turned her back and no longer let him see it.

Cheng Shu hugged her from behind, pulled away her soft hair, and imprinted a light kiss on the back of her thin neck——

"I contacted you with a school, you read it first, and you graduated from high school, and then you see whether you want to go to college or go to the United States. As long as you can be happier in the future, Brother Shu will satisfy you no matter what."

Su Xiaotang turned around and raised his eyes to face the man for the first time.

He seemed to have grown a lot this year, and his eyes were filled with a depth that could not be opened like ink.

Su Xiaotang can imagine that he must have suffered a lot this year.

He was still young, but there was a little frost on his temples.

She stretched out her hand and gently stroked his sideburns, and then fell on his brows, eye sockets, and then thin lips.

"Cheng Shu." She called his name, and then gently kissed his chin: "Cheng Shu..."

Cheng Shu closed his eyes and let the girl kiss him, but he didn't respond. At least, he wouldn't respond to her until he thought she grew up.

But even so, Su Xiaotang can still feel the tenderness of the man.

**

The enrollment procedures went smoothly. A key high school in Jiangcheng accepted her, and Chengshu used a huge investment to donate the school's infrastructure.

Su Xiaotang is already eighteen years old, this age should even be the grade of high school graduation, but she was only in the first year of high school.

In school, Su Xiaotang looked more mature than the childish little girls who were in the first year of high school, and of course, they were much more beautiful, both in figure and appearance, they were already fully grown.

She was wearing a prosthetic eye, and almost no one noticed the problem with her left eye.

Cheng Shu hired a nanny to take care of her daily necessities, and even had a bodyguard to take her to and from school. The classmates thought that Su Xiaotang was a rich lady, because every day a luxury car drove to the school gate to take her to and from school.