Chapter 63: Who is your sister-in-law

On the weekend afternoon, Xie Sui came out of the shop with a cup of milk tea and saw Li Xiaoyi standing at the door of the dessert shop, looking at the sign of egg waffles erected by the door.

The egg waffle in the signature is wrapped in colorful ice cream, poured with black chocolate sauce and Oreo powder.

Li Xiaoyi swallowed, and there were stars in his eyes.

Xie Sui did not squint, and passed by without looking at him.

Li Xiaoyi raised his tone and said, "Seeing such a cute child and wanting to eat egg waffles so much, some people can even pretend that they haven't seen anything. It's so ruthless!"

Xie Sui's mouth raised a sneer: "Such a cute child, I really want to kick!"

Li Xiaoyi puffed his cheeks with hands on his hips: "Cruel!"

Xie Sui did not stop, and continued to move forward, too lazy to pay attention to him.

Li Xiaoyi shouted at his back: "Hey, I have no money. Can't you buy me an egg waffle!"

"The rich second-generation young master put me here to pretend to be poor, and he is very ill-fated."

Li Xiaoyi grabbed the corner of his clothes: "I really didn't have any money. I'll pay you back next time, okay? Brother Xie Sui."

Xie Sui lowered his throat and murmured impatiently: "You are really... annoying."

Ten minutes later, Li Xiaoyi and Xie walked out of the dessert shop together. He held the egg waffles contentedly, chewed them, and his face was full of happiness.

Xie Sui returned to the basketball court and handed the milk tea to Ji Bai, who was sitting cross-legged under the basket and doing homework.

Jibai wore a white T-shirt casual bottoming shirt and jeans, leaning on the basketball hoop, focusing on arithmetic exercises.

Her way to relax on weekends is to accompany Xie to the basketball court. However, in Xie Sui's opinion, she just changed her place to study.

He squatted in front of the girl, inserted the straw into the milk tea lid, and then handed it to her mouth.

"Open your mouth."

Jibai was anxious with a math problem, did not lift his head, opened his mouth, and took a sip of the warm and sweet milk tea.

Xie Sui sat patiently beside her, feeding her water from time to time, his brows and eyes were gentle like the dusk of a spring morning.

Feeling tired, Jibai rested on Xie Sui's shoulder.

Basking in the warm sun, she seemed to be able to hear the sound of the years flowing away, like the rustling sound of quicksand falling in an hourglass, and time became very slow.

Jiang Zhongning looked into the distance, and said to Xie Sui: "You are a little follower, here again."

Xie Sui tilted his head and saw Li Xiaoyi sitting on the side chair beside the court, grinning at him.

The corners of his mouth were still covered with scraps of egg waffles.

Xie Sui frowned, this guy...how could he always stay in the shadows?

Jibai raised his hand sharply: "Child, come here."

Li Xiaoyi ran to Jibai and sat down, "My sister-in-law is better."

"Who is your sister-in-law."

Xie Sui grabbed him by the collar and tried to pull him apart: "Your brother is a Li Chen bastard, you dare to call her sister-in-law, believe it or not, I beat your parents to the point."