Chapter 78

At the end of November, the school organized a symphony concert, which included the cello performance of Silent White.

In the background, Jibai is tuning the cello, preparing for the performance.

Roommate Qiaoqiao walked over to her and sat down, and mysteriously said to her: "I heard a few boys say that after the performance is over, Senior Qi Li is going to confess to you again."

Jibai's hand adjusting the strings paused slightly: "Didn't you all reject him?"

"But he really likes you, and has been waiting for you to break up."

"But I didn't break up either."

Qiao Qiao sighed and sighed: "In fact, Senior Qi Li is really good. He looks like a male god, and his family is quite rich and his character is very good. Even Xu Jiayi's kind of arrogant girl has a crush on him. , I think...Although he is not as handsome as your boyfriend, and he is not as cool as a car, Qi Li feels more secure, don't you think."

Jibai knew that Qiaoqiao was talking to her about self-talking with her girlfriends, and she had no other meaning. She simply asked, "What do you mean by the sense of security."

"I just feel Qi Li's senior is more reliable. You know what I mean, that is... can protect girls more, will not change her heart easily, and work and other things will be stable in the future, so he can definitely consider getting married. "

Jibai smiled: "Is there any man in this world who is less likely to change his heart than our follower brother?"

Qiao Qiao knows that although Jibai's boyfriend has many female fans, he has almost zero communication with other girls. With a glacier face, he carries a pair of faces wherever he goes, wishing the whole world to know his name. The Lord's cold posture.

"I feel that your Xie Sui safety factor is lower than Qi Li's senior, it is a comprehensive consideration of all aspects."

Ji Bai understood what Qiao Qiao meant. A boy like Qi Li really met the standards of an ideal husband in the minds of most girls and even their parents.

"I know you are kind." Jibai put down the cello and said to Jojo with a smile: "Although our family's hardware conditions may not be as good as others, there is only one point, no one can match him."

"What is it?"

Jibai lowered his eyes, and his eyes were gentle: "He loves me like his life."

Qiaoqiao felt that Jibai was really a little girl in the quagmire of love. There is no man in this world who really loves you like his life, but they are all the sweet words of men. If you believe it, it would be too stupid.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the symphony performance began. Xie Sui was almost late due to a traffic jam on the road. When he entered the concert hall, the concert had just started.

There was no place for the concert hall, he simply leaned against the entrance door to watch.

In the middle of the hall, the girl sits in the upper left position of the symphony orchestra. In the entire symphony performance, she is the only one who plays the cello, so she is very eye-catching.

She was wearing a bean paste-colored tassel evening dress, with her long hair in a bun pinned behind her head, strands of broken hair hanging down her ears, and a layer of powder on her white face with soft light, which was so beautiful People tremble.

She has become a presence in the crowd that can be noticed at a glance, at least, in the eyes of Xie Sui.

He could barely see others in his eyes, and his focused gaze focused on the girl in the upper left corner.