Chapter 36: Happy New Year

"If you still can't learn to bow your head, then you have to try to endure the loneliness of being left out in the cold."

Ji Fei Fei stared at Ji Bai, as if he no longer knew her.

Self-esteem and pride made Ji Feifei choose to raise her noble head, turned and left, without asking her a word.

Ji Bai knew that Ji Fei Fei would not compromise easily. If she was the one who gave up so easily, the moment Ji Bai broke her "wing", she should give up.

But Ji Fei Fei did not, and she came back from Nirvana again.

During that time, Ji Feifei never stopped for a day. She kept pressing her parents, hoping that they would help her to call her grandma to make peace. She really wanted to participate in the annual meeting of the head office and hoped that grandma would watch her. In the case of poor health, open the net to satisfy her wish.

Tao Jiazhi has a deep love for women. Not only did she call the old lady, she even went to the old house to intercede, but she didn't even see her mother. The assistant always said that the chairman was very busy and didn't have time to see her.

It is naturally impossible for the elders to have trouble with the juniors, so she will not refuse directly, but she can choose not to listen or see.

Ji Feifei completely lost her heart with Ji Ji, even though she tried to beg her parents to help intercede, but she was already powerless.

And all this is thanks to Ji Bai!

The annual meeting was held at eight o'clock in the evening on the New Year's Eve. In the afternoon, the aunt at home took out the dress and suddenly found that there was a faint slip line at the side waist of the dress.

The aunt is very nervous: "Is it accidentally broken? I obviously picked it up very carefully."

The location of this slip line is hidden and can't be seen easily, but it can be slid in the most critical position. If it is not handled in time, it is very likely that Jibai will make a fool of himself at the annual meeting.

Ji Bai looked back at Ji Fei Fei. She stood in front of the stairs with her arms folded, looking down at her blankly.

The expression in her eyes is clear just to say again--

Come on, all jade and stone are burned.

Since you let me not go to the annual meeting, don't want to go either.

Ji Fei Fei thought that Ji Bai would immediately explode her hair and question her. She was also fully prepared. As long as she angered Ji Bai and made her crazy, Ji Fei Fei would pretend to be wronged and fainted, and blame everything on Ji Bai. On the head, let parents and grandma see the true face of Ji Bai.

However, what disappointed Ji Feifei was that Ji Bai did not criticize her severely as she wished. She just held her dress with distress and asked Auntie if there is a remedy.

Auntie is a good cook in daily cooking and she can also do needlework, but wherever she has come into contact with such a priceless dress, this must be done by an experienced tailor.

Tao Jiazhi said eagerly: "Oh, what can we do now? The annual meeting is about to begin. At this time, apart from the skirt, the old lady will definitely be angry."

Ji Mingzhi said: "Or, or change a dress, there is no way, I believe Mom will understand."

Jibai glanced at his parents and said calmly: "I don't have any other dresses."

"Aren't there so many skirts in the cloakroom upstairs?"

When Tao Jiazhi said this, it suddenly occurred to him that there was a whole wardrobe of skirts in the cloakroom, all of Ji Fei Fei's. It seemed that they had never ordered a dress for Ji Bai.