Chapter 66

In the past two days, many people came to the hospital to visit Xie Sui, even Cheng Xiao.

She didn't expect Xie Sui to save her son, so he would die.

She left a card on Xie Sui's bedside table, saying it was a fee for thanks.

Ji Bai, who had been straining his nerves for days, finally broke out when he saw the card.

She threw it on Cheng Xiao's body, and said in a deep voice with an angry voice: "Go away."

Cheng Xiao replied: "I... I also express my feelings."

"Get out!" Jibai picked up the apples in the fruit basket and tried to smash them at her.

Cheng Xiao left in despair.

Jibai stood by the corridor in a daze, and took out the white jade Guanyin from his pocket.

The blood stains penetrated deeply into the red rope, the color became deeper and deeper, and it was not clean no matter how to wash it.

Guanyin looked at her kindly.

Jibai suddenly threw it out and shouted angrily: "This is the peace you gave me!"

Tears slid down her eyes, gasping feebly and said, "What kind of bodhisattva are you, your mercy."

"Why did you make him suffer."

The white jade hit the wall, one corner was mutilated, and a rickety old man passed by. Seeing the broken statue of Guanyin, he said silently: "Amitabha, Amitabha."

Jibai leaned against the wall, crying hoarsely, and kept repeating: "Why did you make him suffer? He is so good, why do you make him suffer?"

The shattered Guanyin looked at her compassionately.

Love parting, cannot ask, all beings suffer.

In the ward, the unconscious Xie Sui heard the painful question of the girl in the corridor, and a tear slipped silently from the corner of his eye.

During those few days, Jibai almost lived in the hospital, staying with him day and night.

The doctor said that Xie Sui's other injuries were not serious. He was in good health and he could heal quickly. The most serious part was pelvic fracture combined with urethral trauma, which may cause bodily obstacles and loss of sexual function.

After experiencing the events of the previous life, Jibai had been mentally prepared for a long time, and the few teenagers who had been with Xie Sui were shocked to hear the doctor say this, and they were so excited that they were about to hammer the wall with their heads.

They even wanted to pull Jibai out to prevent her from listening.

If he can't be a man anymore, how can he fall in love, how can he marry a wife, how can he hold his head up in this life because of his proud personality.

Of course, the doctor didn't say anything to death, only that it might be so, but he still had to wait for him to wake up before conducting a specific examination.

A few boys avoided Jibai and stood by the wall whispering to discuss the matter. Dai Xingye said that no matter how much money he paid, he would definitely help Xie Sui cure his illness.

Jiang Zhongning said: "Or let's just hide it from Sui Ge, otherwise how can he stand it."

Cong Yuzhou said, "How long can you keep it from him, and the doctor will give him further examination when he wakes up, and he won't know it yet."

Jiang Zhongning turned his head and looked at Cong Yuzhou: "How will the doctor check and show Brother Sui? Let's see if he can be hard. If the **** brother is not hard, there are doctors and nurses in a room, this...too cruel."