Chapter 67

While Xie Suihe Jibai stayed warm for a while, Dai Xingye walked out of the cabin in confusion and sleepy eyes.

Seeing this exciting scene, he yelled "Ouch": "My fucking... why did you two get together again?"

Jibai glared at him dryly.

Dai Xingye covered his eyes, walked to the bow, and said with a smile: "Since Xie Sui was discharged from the hospital, he has been like a dead man. Everywhere he walks, he has a coffin face. It's boring to do anything at this moment. It's interesting to hold the girl."

Xie Sui didn't bother to care about him, took the white high heels to the side of the deck, and wiped the dirt on them with a wet kerchief.

Dai Xingye joked: "Didn't they all broke up, why are you still doing these things? Let her wipe it by herself, it's not that she's no hands."

Jibai raised his tone: "I will follow my brother to help me clean my shoes, what do you think?"

"Oh, brother and sister are really dressed up. Are you two shooting a dog-blood TV series at eight o'clock?"

Xie Sui said blankly: "Do you care about the Pacific Ocean? You care about so much."

"Fine, you two fought around, I can't tell you, goodbye."

Dai Xingye finished speaking and left the deck.

Xie Sui placed the cleaned shoes beside Ji Bai's feet. Seeing her stunned, he held up her feet and put on her high heels.

"So high, I'm not afraid of falling."

"Beautiful."

He muffled: "I didn't think."

Jibai smiled and raised his jaw, and asked him, "What was that just now?"

"What counts."

"You swollen my mouth."

"..."

Xie Sui stretched out his hand to pinch her chin, and looked left and right: "Where is it swollen, don't talk nonsense."

"This is not the point. The point is that you kissed me proactively, so you can't shame."

"I didn't take the initiative."

"But you responded."

This is undeniable. He responded. It is impossible for any man to be indifferent to the kiss of his beloved girl.

Seeing him silent, Jibai grabbed the corner of his clothes: "You don't really want to cheat, do you?"

Xie Sui shook his head: "Xiao Bai, you think carefully about what it means to be with me."

"I know, I don't care about that..."

"Then you don't want a baby?"

Ji Bai was stunned suddenly.

"baby..."

She said blankly: "What I want, I want to have a baby."

Xie Sui's eyes dimmed.

However, Jibai looked up at him and said firmly: "But if the baby's father is not Xie Sui, for me, it is someone else's child, not my child."

Xie Sui's always cold heart was poked by her words and it became soft and moist.

Xie Sui was able to do everything swiftly and beautifully, but it happened that he broke up and planned the whole summer vacation in a muddled manner, without dividing it.

Later, Jiang Zhongning gave Xie Sui a bad idea, saying that following the routines learned in the TV series, Xiaobai saw that Sui brother was good with other women, and naturally gave up.

Acting Spoiled In His Indifferent ArmsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara